Expect the unexpected - life said.

ابدأ من البداية

"Ishana..."- anika whispered on seeing her college mate, who was omkara's girlfriend by that time. their relationship was accepted by Oberoi's. so she and Omkara must have got married and tinu would be their child anika expected on seeing her.

"mumah... this aunty helped me to take chocolates" - tinu introduced anika to her. Ishana faintly smiled at her.

"hi... ish" - anika greeted her with some sort of awkwardness.

"hi..." - she replied with the same awkwardness. anika can easily figure it out.

"tinu... shall we go? Papa is waiting over there" - Ishana said where anika searched for Omkara everywhere but she can't able to find him.

"Papa" - tinu waved her hand, ran and hugged a man who is a complete stranger to anika. anika was shocked to an extent. because she knew how om and Ishana are serious about their relationship. Ishana didn't meet her eyes and excused herself from the place.

"i thought you both are serious" - the words uttered from anika's mouth on seeing the scene infront of her eyes.

"what? serious?"- Ishana turned back to her with bloodshot eyes. anika remained silent as those words uttered from her mouth out of her knowledge.

"for your kind information Ms. Rao or Mrs. Whatever... who gave you permission to comment about my personal life" - she outburst. anika remained silent as she knew she wouldn't have commented about her past relationship.

"i am sorry!... Ishana i didn't mean that... it uttered out of my mouth without my knowledge" - anika tried to console her.

"Yeah, everything is occurring without your knowledge... destroying my life also would have occurred without your knowledge"- Ishana asked her where anika confusingly looked at her.

"what? destroyed your life???" - anika asked her in a confused tone.

"oh... sorry sorry... you don't know anything about that right as it happened without your knowledge" - anika sounded sarcasm in her voice which made her so impatient.

"Ishana... don't play with my patience just tell me... what happened?" - anika asked her in consoling herself to calm.

"what you did with shivaay the same Omkara did to me... he left me... because shivaay started to destroy himself after you leave him... indirectly, you're responsible for my breakup right?" - Ishana said which shook anika to an extent. she can't even able to recognize any word after that. Ishana left leaving shocked anika alone.

what she's saying? i left him... he started to destroy himself... what did she blabber? oh my god, what i thought? why i can't able to think anything beyond... is he is living in guilt for the whole 14 years? ... oh my god! what did i do? i should have asked ... i would have met him before leaving... god god god please prove me wrong... please... whatever i am thinking now should be my assumption nothing more than that... please, i can't see him in pain... please god ... just prove me wrong once... - anika prayed to god where his pleading eyes in the hospital and the lift struck her mind and proved her right.

****************

shivaay, are you mad? how can you leave us alone? - om asked him with teary eyes.

bhaiya... please don't do this to us... please we can't able to live without you... - rudy cried on learning about shivaay's decision.

omru...i have decided... daadi also permitted me... - shivaay cupped their cheeks with welled up eyes.

bhaiya... please... don't leave us alone... take us with you... please i am begging you... - rudy started to cry.

Rudy... don't be a cry baby... come on you have reached 30... you guys have your own life... stop caring about me, focus on your career and your personal life... - shivaay advised rudy.