CHAPTER 20

"The pleasure is all ours, Louise!" maligayang sagot ni Silver.

"Just call me Phaedra," napatingin naman bigla sila kuya Achilles at Ericka sa akin.

Well, they know that I'm not used on using that name of mine since I left Dimitri and Janica.

Napatingin naman ako ulit sa iba naming kasama sabay sabi, "I think Mary Louise is used on using 'Louise' as her name." 

Agad naman siyang napailing at medyo natawa pa ang kanyang kapatid sa sinabi ko.

"Honestly, I prefer to be called 'Mary.'" sabi niya sabay kindat sa akin. "I'm not used on hearing 'Louise', actually, if that's what you're concernced of." sabi niya.

"I also prefer to call my wife that way,"

Nagulat naman ako sa sinabi ni Saint. Saint and Mary Louise are married? I- I did not know this! I mean, kakakita ko pa lang naman sa kanila ngunit hindi ko akalaing kasal pala sila?

"Saint!" Mary hissed. "Don't be fooled, Louiseanna. This bastard is just joking around."

"Please, do understand our foul words, Louiseanna. Maybe you're starting to think that we're weird." si Liam.

"Dude, she can also say those words to you!" Silver exclaimed kaya naman sinipa ko siya.

All of them laugh but it faded eventually when the atmosphere around us changed. I looked at Ericka and Mary Claire talking to each other seriously as they look around the area. The boys are also talking to one another and I saw Saint, wrapping his arms around Mary's waist.

Ininom niya lahat ang laman ng kanyang baso at ilang sandali ay tinanggal ni Mary ang kamay ni Saint sa kanyang bewang at hinalikan naman ni Saint ang kaniyang noo.

"Excuse me," she said as she walked pass through us.

And there, I saw a movement in her hands. She slowly moved her hand under her loose top that's full of jewels and when she pulled her hand, she's holding a Bowie knife!

"What is she doing?" I whispered to Silver who's beside me.

Natataranta ako. Paano kapag nahuli siya? Paano kapag nakita siya ng ibang tao?

Ibang tao? Agad ko namang hinanap sina Dimitri at Janica. Nakita ko sila sa kanilang kinatatayuan at tinitingnan lang nila si Mary na lumalakad na may dalang patalim!

"She saw someone," si Sylas ang sumagot. "And that someone knew Volzky and currently he's spying on us." dugtong niya pa.

"Don't mind her, Louiseanna. She's just doing her thing." si Liam.

Ngunit hindi ko mapigilang hindi tumingin dahil ang sumunod na ginawa niya ay napamangha sa akin.

While she's walking, she shifted her knife where she's comfortable of holding it. On her other hand she's holding something and then she let go of it, making it roll on the floor. It's a golden thing and no one noticed it, except for one man, where the thing stopped.

The man's hand made its way to ground but as he's reaching for the thing that's on the ground, Mary covered his mouth and I can saw that the man got shocked.

I quickly glanced at Dimitri and Janica but like me, they're enjoying what Mary is doing.

When I looked at Mary again, she slit the man's throat, so deep that a lot of blood was rushing out through the man's throat.

Mary slumped his body to the ground and people still didn't noticed what just happened. Or they just don't care?

"Mary Louise is known for being a reaper when it comes on killing her target but as the world knows, both Mary's are good at seducing their target." narinig kong sabi ni Noah.