CHAPTER 14

As I half-jogged myself out of the venue, I cannot stop myself thinking what I just imagined a while ago! I cannot believe I just imagined that!

Of course he wouldn't act like that, Phaedra! Are you out if your mind?! He wanted to kill you. He's an assassin! He's a shadow that will not show up anytime that you want! And obviously he won't pair up with you!

You're a devil's daughter and he's not. He's here to kill you and not to talk to you.

I covered my mouth as I am sobbing because of crying so hard. I kept on punching my chest to stop the pain! I want to stop the pain.

Someone stopped me from hurting myself as he hugged me tightly.

"Miss, ano ba!"

Kobi is stopping me from punching myself but he still can't stop the pain that I am feeling right now.

"Phaedra," tawag ni kuya.

I stopped squirming but I am still crying and sobbing.

"Achilles..."

Kuya pulled me away from Kobi as he gently pulled me towards him. I looked down for him not to see my face right now but he gently made me look at him.

He look so sorry for what is happening right now. Kuya Achilles kissed my forehead as he hugged me tight and again, I cried.

I hugged kuya so tight as I cried so hard.

"I'm sorry, Phaedra. I'm so sorry." paulit-ulit na sabi ni kuya Achilles.

We're now going back to the hotel, where ate Medusa is staying right now, and the the three of us is silent. Kobi's in the shotgun seat while me and kuya are here at the back.

I am hugging his left arm as I rest my head in his shoulders. Hindi ko namalayang nakatulog pala ako. Kuya woke me up when we arrived at the hotel.

I was surprised to see Eman and the other three motorcycle boys. My eyes immediately got teary while I was walking towards them.

Kuya rubbed my back as he gently pushed me towards them.

"Miiisss!" sigaw ni Mike sabay yakap nilang apat sa akin.

I cried again, in front of them. I cried like a little kid as they continued to calm me down.

"Kobi naman kasi!" sigaw Kyle sabay bigay ni kuya Eman ng tubig sa akin.

"Anong ako?" sigaw naman ni Kobi.

He then patted me and then then caressed my cheek. I looked at ate Medusa at kuya Achilles as they look at me carefully. I just smiled at the both of them.

"Thank you, kuya Eman." sabi ko sabay ngiti niya sa akin.

"Inaway ka ba ni Kobi, Fay?" seryosong tanong niya.

"Eman, pati ba naman ikaw?" si Kobi.

Natawa naman kami sa kanya. He look so defeated while the others are still playing with him.

"I just thought kuya Achi was Dimitri."

The boys went silent. They all went silent as I can feel their stare. I look down, not wanting to look at their eyes.

"W-Why would you think that?" kuya asked.

"I... I don't even know, kuya Achi." mahina kong sagot.

"He's not here, Phaedra." baritono'ng sabi ni kuya Eman sa akin kaya naman napaharap ako sa kanya.

"We've surveyed the perimeter. We've asked our intel here and they've said that Jon Dimitrius Sullivan and her sister did not enter here in their country." si Romeo.