"Hey ma, hey dad." I kissed they're cheeks.

"Hey there's food in the kitchen." My mom said.

"I'll eat later." I said while climbing upstairs.

I change into more regular clothes and laid on my bed. I guess I'll take a short nap before hanging out with Trent. We've been speaking on the phone and overall he sounds attractive. He's also funny and sweet. I smiled to myself thinking of how it's going to go by.

I eventually feel asleep.

...

I woke up and first thing I checked the time. I sighed in relief when it read 6:08. I was going to meet him at 7. He insisted on picking me up, but I was afraid of what my parents would think so I said I'll meet with him there.

I decided to start getting ready now. I washed my face and pick out an outfit to wear. I went with a beige tank top and jeans. I let my hair down and combed through it since it was straight. I did my makeup which took me quite a while.

My door opened and Justine skipped in singing.

"Where you going Des?" She asked as she watch me do my makeup.

"Out with a friend." I said looking back at her through the mirror.

"Iyan?"

"Not this time."

"A boyfriend?" She asked with excitement.

"No, he's a friend." I laugh.

"But hes a boy, so he's a boyfriend."

"Is Jorden your boyfriend?"

"No, he's my best friend."

"So why can't I call this guy my friend?"

"Because, you both don't want to be friends." She smiled and skipped off.

"This girl know too much for her age." I sighed.

After finishing with myself I put on my jean coat and grabbed my handbag. I slipped my phone inside and went downstairs.

"You look lovely." My mom said as I passed her.

"Thanks, I won't be out long." I said as I put on my shoes.

"Okay, don't enjoy yourself too much." She said. I nodded and closed the door behind me.

I told my mom Iyan and I were hanging out with Diamond and Crystal since I knew she wasn't going to say yes if I told her about Trent. Especially after everything that went on with Kim.

I drove to the location he sent me. It took about 10 minutes to get there. When I arrived it was at this ice cream factory. I felt excited since I've never been to these before.

I walk out my car and headed to the entrance. I got taken my when I saw him leaning on the wall next to the door.

Damn he was fine. I don't think I ever gave a description of Trent. Well he tan with black hair. He was muscular and pretty tall. His eyes were grey and he had beautiful cheekbones. That's what I know from stalking his pictures.

He looked up and instantly smiled.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi." He walked up to me and gave me a soft hug.

"You look beautiful." He said as his eyes roamed over my body.

"Could say the same for you."

"After you." He held the door. I smiled and walked in.