Chapter 9

So my final essay prompt, was write about something or someone you hold dear. I kept this prompt for last, mainly because leaving the best for last is somewhat a tradition. I hold no thing dear to my heart, because things are merely lifeless objects that cannot help me in any such way, this is all my opinion. With having said that, there is someone though, that I hold dear to my heart. Her name is Karita, Karita Crystob Crystal. Even her name is dear to me and my life.

Standing for hope, she has wavy thick dark black hair with a dip dye of Turkish blue. Her wavy beach like hair fell right above her stomach, cut not layered wise but a clean cut. No bangs covering her forehead, however she had side bangs that fell right under her chin. She had three studs on her left ear and two on her right ear. On her left ear she had two studs on the lower part of her ear and another stud on the top most bit of the ear, the bone bit. On her right ear she had one stud on the bottom part of her and another on her tragus. Her height was of 5'8 without heels, with heels she was about 6'1. She enjoyed being tall. She had big hazel brown eyes and rosy cheeks, with only one dimple on her left side and pale plush pink lips. She was slender but not sickly thin, she had curves that resembled a coke bottle. She wore three rings, on her left wedding finger she wore a couple ring, that I bought her, it was a symbol of infinity. On her right hand she had a ring of lion on her thumb and a ring of a book on her ring finer. She wore several bracelets on her left hand, 5 to be exact. One was a black simple bracelet with a heart, the next one was of a faded brown color with and anchor. The next one was a dark Aqua blue bracelet with and open book. The next one was a bracelet of a snake curling around her arm and the last one was again s black colored bracelet with a red dream catcher. Around her smooth neck she work a necklace with her name on it. She dressed in a way that'd shed stand out in a crowd of hundreds, she enjoyed being different.

If there was one thing that she would do often, that would be reading. If ever you'd catch her in the hallways, her eyes were busy devouring the words on the thin pieces of paper stuck together to form a hard cover book. To her it was not just reading, no that was far too simple for her standards. It was an adventure, each paper back held an adventure, where she was sucked into. Her mind and would bonded with the stories and sights each book held. Watching her read would be an adventure all on its own. By God she was beautiful when she read, just stunning.

Her eyes were of a light Hazel and the were round and big and they were simply to be adored for. Her eyes held a sparkle that were brighter than the stars itself, yes it outshines the stars. She had pale soft plush pink lips. Her lips were a perfect heart shaped and were sketched beautifully. She was the finest peace of art the eyes can ever come across off, she was a beauty. The moon hides every morning, because it knows it can never compete with her beauty. Her inner beauty was my favorite. She has a heart of gold, and a soft spot for people. She forgives and forgets very easily. But her heart is scarred and she holds a broken smile, yet her imperfections seemed to make her glow even more.

She is the dearest person and thing I hold closest to my heart. Saying I love her to the moon and back wouldn't be enough to measure the amount of love I store for her. Her lips, her smile, her passion, her love. Her imperfections to me made her seem perfect. She was an untouchable angel, yet somehow she came into my grasp, and I assure everyone that I will never let this angel go. I will never do such thing because she is my dearest.