But you can't give me what I want...

Just give it time...

And if you and I...

Can make it through the night...

And if you and I...

Can keep our love alive, we'll fight...

She turns to look at her friends, smiling some as she walks around stage. She was so confident. This wasn't the Tori i once knew. This isn't the same Tori I loved. This was better. She pauses some at middle stage, looking down at the mic. She smirks.

We can meet in the middle...

Bodies and souls collide...

Dance in the moonlight...

Where all the stars align...

Oh you and I, oh you and I, oh...

She hits the highnotes effortlessly and my heart skips a beat. She danced some to the beat as the crowd sings along, dancing some as well. I stood in place, frozen.

But for now we stay so far...

'Til our lonely limbs connect...

I can't keep you in these arms...

So I'll keep you in my mind...

Can we meet in the middle...

Bodies and souls collide...

Dance in the moonlight...

Where all the stars align...

Oh you and I, oh you and I, oh...

She ends the song and the music slowly fades out with her voice. The entire club filled with cheers and screams of joy. She smiled, waving down to everyone.

"Thank you, you've been a lovely audience! If you wanna hear more from me and the beautiful singer and songwriter, Lyndsey, come see us on tour in two weeks!" She says, placing the mic back on the stand before running off stage to her friends.

Everything was frozen. All the screams from before were suddenly dull murmurs. I couldn't hear a thing. All I saw was her, smiling... laughing. Her laugh rang through the room and the heat in my cheeks got worse. Ciara pulled on my shirt and I could care less.

"Babe! Come on!" She yelled, slapping my arm some. I pulled my arm away, looking back at her.

"I'm not your fucking babe.

"What? No. You don't mean it." She says, looking up at me. Anger slowly filled her eyes.

"I do. I'm sorry Ciara." I walked away, not daring to turn back. She wasn't the one. I was wrong. I should've never left Tori. I walked towards her as my stomach flipped and did 360's.

The closer I got to her the more my heart raced. What would I even say? After all this time, nearly 7 months, what could I even say?