Secrets - Chapter Fifteen *update*

Dispatch new releases
August 1st, 2019

Fanpage1: SHIP
Fanpage2: So Cute!!
Fanpage3: hyobum or jaebi
Fanpage4: Its been confirmed by jyp!! They're dating!

__

Jaebum panicked and Miracle broke. He called her as he drove to her apartment unaware of the dispatchers following him. He unlocked the door and was met by a slap. "Fuck you! Get out!" Her door was opened and in a rush jaebum didn't fully closed the gates to the gates home. "Let me explain." "Explain what!! You lied! You cheated on me! You had an affair for a fucking year!" He flinched back and she pushed him towards the door causing the photography to hide as he listened and recorded the conversation. "I didn't have an affair, the company fabricated that!!" He told her, "but you cheated!! I asked you, I fucking asked you jaebum." He nodded "I didn't want to lose you." He cupped her face and the photographer snapped numerous photos in silence. She removed herself "give me my keys" he held the two silver keys tightly. "No" she went to snatched them but he stepped back and she fell forward onto the pavement. He didn't expect the fall and began helping her as he saw blood. She busted her lip, "I'm sorry." He was shocked at himself and dropped the keys unintentionally and left it there. "Baby I'm so sorry. I d-" she snatched the keys and held her lip in pain. He was on his knees and she made her way back into the house without another word. He heard the locks bring bolted as he stared st the small droplets of blood on the steps. He felt like a monster.

The photographer ran out of the gates before he was seen and immediately another story was made and confirmed. Hours later, it was published.

__

Manipulation in the media wasn't new especially to the hated.

Jaebum cheats on long time girlfriend with foreign staff!

*photo attached*

Letter from jyp states that complaints from other staffs, jaebum and got7 themselves has been that this African American employee has always flirted and been inappropriate with the leader.

Eyewitnesses saw the male and female in the bar and said that jaebum was clearly intoxicated and the black female lured him back to her home.

Jyp has stated that she has now been fired from his company and banned from returning to the building.

Photos of the recent confrontation between the two has been released below.

That's what you call an angry black woman.

__

Waking up the next morning, her phone blew up by social media and email from many of her connected work places. Being told that she's fired, she sat up quickly and call her link jobs to be ignored or placed on hold for hours. She began panicking as confusion took over until she went on social media.

Fanpage2: @MiracleDay__ you sick bitch

Igpage1: I hope you rot in jail.

"W-what?"

__

"What is this!!" Jaebum bombed as he woke up to the news. The boys looked at him confused before going online to see the drama unfold. "Oh shit" bam bam exclaimed as jackson opened his mouth a loud bang was heard on the door. "How could you!!" They heard the raspy scream of miracle outside and they all immediately went to the front door. They saw a bruised miracle and gasped. "What happened to you." Mark was so shocked that it came out as a whisper. "Your fucking fans."