Secrets - Chapter Four

Lips are categorized as one of the most sensitive parts of the human body isn't it. Guess that's why I'm so in need to press mines against his.

__

Entering the room past Mark, Jaebum was greeted by a focus Miracle. "Good evening, Mr.Im" she smiled and he gave a soft one in return. She stood up with the measuring tape and approached the male.

Jaebum removed his jacket as she stretched the tape around his waist. Holding her thumb on the measurement, she removed herself and wrote it down. "So, how was your day?" The soft rasp in her voice gave him chills. "Um. Good, just came from the studio. Harmonies and some writings."  She nodded and he observed her face. Her glasses sat on her nose and she read her measurements and wrote it down, her eyes squinted as she focused on her work. "What about you?" She looked at me "busy, made some choreography for two more groups and now I'm here doing this. I barely ate" she chuckled and he pouted. "Have dinner with us?" She smiled "I would love to but I got to start sewing. Here I made you this sketch."   She slide to him sheet of paper with four sketches for the tour. He followed her movements as she got up and saw the other six boys names and faces on a board with the chosen sketches beneath them. "You can eliminate one if you like, remove or add as well."

He stood up and came up from behind her and place the sheet under his name and face. She looked up at his tall frame as he looked down. Her eyes found his lips before catching his dark pupils again. Biting her lip, she turned around.  "Come have dinner with us. Please" he slowly spoke out in english and she smiled at his effort. "Okay" he smirked and her heart raced as he stood there. "8 o'clock." He backed away. "I have your number, I'll call you." He left and she stood there in shock.

--

As she packed up her materials and kits she checked her phone. "7:45? Not bad. I'll just begin again at home." She packed her car and dismissed herself from the company. Driving to her apartment, she received a text from jaebum. A text which told her to get dressed and send her location. To avoid dispatchers a driver will carry them.

--

A light knock was at my door and I replied with a question "who is it!" A small chuckle was heard. "Jaebum" I opened the door and his smile dropped. Suddenly, I became conscious. "It looks bad?" I panicked and he smiled and shook his head. "No, you look....amazing." 

She wore a black skinny Jeans with a half cut black and gold long sleeve shirt, golden jacket and timberland heels. They can't forget her simple yet effective accessories like her choker and earrings.

His eyes travelled to her lips. It weren't big nor small but nice and plump. The red matte coat that laid upon them urged him to capture them between his own. His locked his lips and guided her inside the van. Upon arrival, he handed her a mask before they exit into the public.