Secrets - Chapter Three

Those eyes, lips, and smile has me hypnotized. His voice makes me tremble, his touch makes me shake. I don't understand how such minor things control such a big part of me. Is this what they call love?

___

"

Mr.Im, isn't this inappropriate." She blushed and chuckled as she read a very exotic book found in his bookshelf. "I didn't suggest it to you" he defended himself and she laughed. "Do you like these type of things?" She subconsciously questioned. "My bad, that's personal." His eyes just stared at me and he approached me. "Its fine. Actually I do." She stared at him and he stared at her. Looking away, she slowly clenched her thighs together but it didnt go unnoticed by the observant male. "What about you?" She blushed. "I-uh....never experience." He bit his lips and turned to her. She changed the topic and they grew closer as time quickly passed. "We should get to the studio, it's getting late." She picked up her things. "Thank you for today. It was great" he nodded and she held out her arms. "Can I have a hug?" He laughed and pulled her into a tight embrace. "I'll see you later." She left and he sat down on his couch in thoughts.

He felt something, something which wasn't felt in some years.

----

"The sexy concept" she exclaimed, "not a problem for any of you, it's all natural." Her eyes met the male who eyed down her shapely figure that showed through her outfit.

Her sports bra held her round chest tightly as her flattened and tone stomach was exposed. Her leggings held her lower figure tightly, giving a view of her thighs and butt.

"Mr.Im Jaebum. Mr, I'm not cute but sexy. Show us what you got" Her mocking the male sent the boys off into a frenzy and she laughed as she approached the male. "Don't try to hard" she smirked and moves towards the laptop to play the music. He bit his lip and began grooving to the beat and quickly transformed into the performer that he knows he is. Sliding towards her figure, he moved his body against and around hers holding her waist in the process. The cheers and woos from the guys in the back sounded distant and blurred to the idol and choreographer.

They were close.

Too close.

--

His breath hit my skin creating a rippling trembling effect. The hands on my waist sent heat waves throughout my blood streams.

This was not supposed to happen, do I have feelings for this idol.