Secrets - Chapter Five

His laughter is the music to my ears. His smile shines so brightly that it completes me. His radiation blooms to heavily that it energizes my every movement.

__

Soju is everywhere, the boys are drunk and I'm tipsy. The private area that we are in after our dinner was lit. Laughing at jackson and yugyeom  antics made me unaware of the leader besides me. I looked at him and then at the hand on my thigh. Linking our eyes again, our lips collided. Taken back a bit I pulled away but quickly reconnected our lips and climbed above him. His hand grip my waist tightly before sliding one down onto my hip. Pulling away I kissed down his neck until a soft moan fell from his lips. Smirking, I sucked on that spot pleased by his rigged breath and soft groans. He threw his head back as I marked his skin. "I like you." I confessed and he looked at me.  "I really like you." His hands crawled up my back and pressed me against him in a tight hug. "I like you too." He revealed. He pecked my lips before snuggling in my chest. "I need to get home and finish work." I whispered and he nodded "come on. I'll tell the boys."

---time skip---

"Hey guys, I brought you all lunch." Miracle walked into their rehearsals. They greeted her happily before digging into the lunch they brought. "I know I don't need to worry about choreography with you guys but I've completed the jackets and pants. I need y'all to try it on." She left for a bit and returned with a clothing rack. They all gathering around searching her their names and quickly putting them on. "How does it fit?" Receiving the positive feedbacks she wished she would get gave her great gratitude. "The pants as well." Seeing jackson and bambam reached for their pants she panicked. "NOT HERE! NOT HERE!" Laughter echoed throughout the studio as they entered a different room leaving jaebum and her alone. "Talented" he commented and she blushed. "Thank you" he engulfed her into his arms and spoke into her green apple scented hair. "I'm studying English very hard...for you" she laughed. "Thank you but I understand korean and obv can handle myself in it. You don't have to" he shook his head. "I want to." She tiptoed up and kissed him. "You're so sweet." She pulled away softly and gave him his pants. "Go try it on. The quicker I complete the tour clothing the quicker we can see each other often."