Secrets - Chapter Twelve

Two years, I didn't expect us to last so long. I didn't expect to fall in love. And I didn't expect to get so heartbroken.

---

News spread like wildfire weathering if the company lied about our relationship. Jb and I held our PDA extremely well so confusion hit me as the news reappear. "Someone has to be snitching" I mumbled as we cuddled in the bed unfazed by the recent news. "Dispatch is just good like that, jagi" he responded and I sighed. "I dont care anymore.: he said whilst looking down at me. "I want to show you off, touch you when i like and take you out on public dates." A long sigh came from my lips. "Jay, you saw what happened last year with hyuna and edawn. I dont want to risk that with you." He smiled and kissed my forehead "I love you...I love music too but you..." he paused. "You're here until death do us part" I laughed and blushed. "You're so cheesy"

__

Ignoring the second controversy and covering it with a rookie group comeback along with got7's comeback themselves did well.

"Hello, we are Glamour" they bowed before the camera as jyp, got7 and I along with some staff watched them intently. This will be their second comeback with jyp and so far they've done well.

Unnoticeably squeezing my hand, jb left my side along with the boys and approached the stage to introduce themselves. Jyp stage is today at the award show and they are just rehearsing and recording some pre visuals. I watched my lover's movements. His demeanor itself made me tremble with both lust and love.

__

I maneuver back and forth making sure that my designers are perfect on each idol. I approached jay in their dressing room and tightened his belt. "Wouldn't want a next malfunction do you?" I teased from his previous performance when his belt loosened up and released during eclipse. "No. I wouldn't" the blush in his voice was evident. I pulled at it and he intentionally moved forward causing a gasp to leave my lips. "I haven't touch you all day." His hand reached for my waist before smacking my hip. "Hyung, we're still here!" Yugyeom spilled out and I giggled. He sigh and I pulled away. "I'll see you later yeah?" He nodded and pecked my lips before leaving with the boys.

Each performance was outstanding but the ending segment was the best and quite hilarious.

___

As the idol began to exit the stage, jaebum quickly caught his the female that was about to fall. "Hyoni, are you okay?" It was Glamour's leader and main rapper. The petite female nodded as her large eyes met his. This wasn't the first encounter of theirs but his hand around her waist was something new and different. She blushed so she stood up on her own. She bowed and mumbled out a thank you before moving on.