Chapter 15: Release

Start from the beginning

"Sorry for keeping you waiting

"Sorry for keeping you waiting." He smirked.

"It's okay, you have to quickly go before he find you and lock you up again. This time I can't guarantee that he won't kill you." You said in a genuine voice.

He then started chuckling as you started to feel nervous.

"Ohh...baby you're hilarious." He giggled.

"What are you talking about?" You furrowed your brows.

"Well I can't say you're dumb since it's all on Jungkook. I am a savage. The Bist made me."

"W-What—"

"You see..." he then started walking around you as your heart skipped a beat. You started panicking and your breathing started becoming unstable.

"The Bist could kill a normal human being if they consumed it. But, for a Royal like me, it couldn't. It could only makes me lose control of my power but that way, I am stronger and it's all thanks to the Bist." He smiled.

"W-Wait, so you're telling me that you're already diagnosed with the Bist? Then why would Jungkook need it?" You started bursting him with questions impatiently.

"He wanted to cure me." He smirked.

Noo...Y/N, you're fucked up.

"Don't tell me—" You was cut off.

"Yes, if a person was diagnosed with the Bist, the only way to cure them is to let them drink it again and that's why he needed your help but I don't want to be cure. I'm happy this way, I'm happy that I'm out of control, a total savage and no one could ever beat me. But well, thanks for trusting me over him, I guess. Appreciated that." he started chuckling.

You're furious, you're mad. You wanted to punch him in the face. You can't believe that you would trust this fucker over Jungkook.

"I fucking hate you." You raised your hands and started punching him.