Lewis Hamilton - Helping Hand

A/N: Requested by @ilinca66 . Hope you babes enjoy. Thank you all for 200K, ily :') .xx

Warning: Language & NSFW

"Lay back and touch yourself. I want to watch."

"I want you to be rough with me, please leave marks on my skin,"

With Lewis being a busy man it felt like he was away every weekend even if it wasn't a race. He still had work to attend to behind the scenes such as his fashion line, going to the factory etc. You'll get the picture.

This meant many nights I spent at home alone. I'm so glad to have such a big family and supportive friends because to be honest if I didn't have them around to distract me then I'd be feeling depressed about not seeing Lewis as often as I'd like to.

It was relieving to know that this once Lewis didn't have any other work to attend to after this race weekend, it's about time we get to spend our time together.

I couldn't wait for him to already come home because these past few days I've been sexually frustrated, not only is it because I haven't seen him in a while but also because my period is around the corner.

All I had to do is be patient for just one more day, my mind said one thing but my body said something else...

After a long day of work, I came home to quickly tidy up before going to have a shower and making sure it was a steamy, and hot one to release my tensions.

Drying myself off after my shower, I then began to lather my body in oil as I always do. From touching myself and making sure I covered every inch of my body made me horny.

Since I didn't like the idea of being alone, I played a sexy playlist softly on my phone and then shut my room door so I felt at peace.

I grabbed the bottle of oil and got on top of the bed. Tossing the duvet aside to avoid making a mess, I laid my head back against the pillow and bent my knees as my legs were spread a little wider.

I dropped oil onto my breasts, along my torso and on my thighs. I started by slowly massaging the oil onto my breasts and down my torso, imagining that my hands were replaced by Lewis.

I closed my eyes when I rubbed the oil onto my thighs and along my inner thighs. I hummed as I began to rub my clit in circular motions and switching to rubbing my fingers along my folds. I bit my lip as the pleasure built up inside me. I needed more and that's when I inserted a finger inside me, making me let out a moan.

"Shit" I muttered under my breath. I started pumping my finger at a slow pace before slowly adding another and increasing the speed. "Oh yes Lew" I moaned out a little louder. "Fuck baby" said non other than Lewis himself.

I opened my eyes to see him leaning against the door with a smirk on his face. I quickly threw the duvet over me to cover myself and pulled out my fingers. "Babe- uh what are you doing here ?" I stuttered. He walked closer till he stood at the edge of the bed, "Thought I'd come home early to surprise you...and I must say I'm definitely surprised" he said in shock.

"Well that's nice- uhm if you could've maybe told me like half an hour ago then you wouldn't have to see me like this" I said as my cheeks were flushed from embarrassment. "Hell I wish I could see you like this everyday" he said as he shoved his hands into his pockets. "I didn't mean to intrude. Lay back and touch yourself. I want to watch" he said as he bit his bottom lip.

"I'd rather it be you touching me" I said as I licked my lips seductively. "I'll take over after I can't help it any longer" he winked. I pressed my lips together as I nodded my head. With the duvet still covering me, I ran my hand down the valley of my breasts and started rubbing my clit in circular motions again as my head fell back against the pillow.