Sebastian Vettel - Together

A/N: Song imagine requested by AlwaysF1 ! Hope you enjoy it as this is my first and it's FLUFFY AF . Also thank you all for 4K ! Vote and comment .xx

Yet another stressful and nail-biting Sunday has come around, race day in Mexico. Moment of truth if Lewis is going to win the world title or if the fight is going to continue to the Brazil GP.

Before I knew it the formation lap was over and the 5 red lights were about to go out. I watched Sebastian from the garage as he was off when the five red lights were out. I had heart palpitations for a few seconds every time I would see Seb and Daniel trying to over take each other. The last thing I wanted to see right now was both of them getting a DNF.

I spoke too soon as it was just 9 laps before the race was ending and a puff of smoke was seen at the back of Daniel's car. Yet again the poor boy had gotten another DNF which he doesn't deserve but at the same time I was glad that Seb was in P2. He was so close yet so far away from P1, it wasn't possible today to achieve P1 as the gap between him and Max was too big.

After the race was over, all eyes were on Lewis as he had won the championship for 2018. I saw the camera pan to Seb after the race, David Coulthard was trying to do an interview with him and I was disgusted to hear him ask Seb "Where do you think the championship started slipping away ?", I rolled my eyes and jogged out of the garage as I tried to catch up with the team.

A double podium for Ferrari today is beyond amazing, as we were getting closer to the boys I spotted Seb leaving David with an unanswered question and walking towards Lewis. Awww. Such a sweetheart and so much of respect for each other. It was heart warming to see them both smiling on the big screen.

Maurizio was the first one to catch Seb and Kimi, engulfing them both in a hug. I watched Seb from a few feet away, I can tell he has a mix of emotions. Poor baby. After he hugged Maurizio, he looked around at the many faces faces before him until his eyes finally met mine. He instantaneously smiled and jogged towards me.

He picked me and spun me around, "Seb put me down, people are watching us" I said as I started to blush. "I'm so grateful to have you by my side" he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist engulfing me in a hug. He nuzzled his face in my neck, "You don't have to say anything at this point babe, we can talk later. Okay ?" I said as I loosened my arms from around his neck to look at him. He nodded his head and placed a soft kiss to my cheek then waved me off.

I watched him from below as his name got called, I screamed as loud as I could with the rest of the team, he grabbed his trophy and placed a kiss on it then pointed in my direction. Yet again this man knew how to make me blush. Everyone could probably see my cheeks red at this moment but I couldn't care.

After the podium, he had to do post- race interviews which I decided to waste some time at the garage. I scrolled through my Instagram feed and spotted a video of Seb at the Mercedes garage not so long ago. The video featured Seb congratulating the team as well as Toto, it makes me proud to call him mine. The real champion in my eyes. I smiled seeing more pictures of him from fan accounts. You can say I'm the real one to post pictures of Seb that his fans are dying to see since he doesn't want social media.

Britta came towards me at the garage, "Seb said that I need to take you to the car, he's changing at the moment and will be with you shortly" she said. "Okay sure" I replied back and followed her to the car. I waited a few minutes more and scrolled through more on my Instagram, this time seeing videos of Seb's post- race interviews and you can just tell how saddened he is.

I was disrupted when the car door open and he sat next to me. He hadn't uttered a word, as he just removed his cap and ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. I placed my hand on top of his and gave it a gentle squeeze to reassure him that it's okay. When we finally reached the hotel, he held my hand in his as we went up to our room.

Unlocking the door, he walked into the room and plonked face forth onto the bed. I held my bottom lip in and laid down flat next to him. I ran my fingers through his hair to calm him down, "You've done your best this season, I'm proud of you as always, all I ask of you is to please don't be hard on yourself because you think it's your fault" I said. He turned to face me and I could see his eyes were a bit red which was probably from crying today, "Please don't start otherwise I'm going to start crying" I said as I let out a laugh and before I knew it, a tear had left my eye.

He wiped my tear away with his thumb and finally placed a kiss on my lips. "I forgot to tell you, I ship you and Lewis more than I ship us" I laughed. He started laughing with me as he shook his head. "I do this all for you, for us. It makes me happy to know that I'll always be a champion in your eyes. We don't need much, as long as we're together then that's all that matters. I'll keep fighting till the end of the season and will continue to fight in the next one" he said in a low voice as our faces were so close to each other.

"That's the spirit babe. That's the Seb I knew from the start" I smiled from ear to ear. "As long as I have your support then I will always continue fighting for us. I love you Liebe" he said lastly before holding my face in his hands as he connected our lips once again.