Daniel Ricciardo - Regret of a bet (Part 2)

A/N: Hope you all enjoyed this imagine ! Be sure to vote & comment as I look forward to reading feedback. Will be taking requests once I'm done with my current ones. Much love .xx

Warning: Slight smut & Language

After FP2, Daniel still had to do interviews and attend meetings before he was finally free for the rest of the day. Since I was going to be all alone, I decided to take a taxi to the hotel and let Dan carry on with his day. I think the more I keep away from him, the more frustrated he would be.

With blazing temperatures here in Singapore, I decided to go to the pool at the rooftop of the hotel which had the most amazing view. I removed my clothes and wore a bikini with a sun dress to wear over. Before wearing the sun dress I thought I would send Dan a picture and let him know at the same time that I was no longer walking on my own around the paddock.
------------------------
Honey Badger ❤️

If you're looking for me, the outfit pretty much says where you'll find me

If you're looking for me, the outfit pretty much says where you'll find me. See you later. Love you .xx ☺️😉

You're not leaving the hotel room looking like that. Go change.

Going to the pool like this whether you like it or not. I'd like to see you try and stop me..

------------------------
He read the text and didn't bother to reply back. Unbelievable. I rolled my eyes and wore my yellow sun dress over my bikini then proceeded to the rooftop. It was now evening so no need for sunblock or sunglasses.

I was glad that it was quiet and their wasn't much people there. I laid down at a sun bed that was in front of the pool. I tied my hair up in a bun and decided to do a few laps, the cool water was soothing and the swim was much needed in this heat.

Once I was done, as I stepped out of the pool I spotted Dan entering through the double doors. I pretended that I hadn't seen him and let my curly hair loose as I shook the water out of my hair. I laid the towel on the sun bed and then laid on top of it. I started scrolling through my phone as I felt a presence stood in front of me. "Hello to you too" I said, not bothering to look at him.

"Why did you leave without asking me ?" He asked sternly as he removed his t-shirt. Oh fuck me. "Why should I ask you when I can leave ?" I asked back sassily and turned to finally make eye contact with him. As I may seem like the worst girlfriend right now, little did he know that he was killing me inside slowly. I tried to contain myself as he just stood in front of me in just white shorts and a cap because damn he's looking even more hot than usual.

He threw his shirt at me as he said, "Wear it" and walked off. I folded his shirt and placed it beside me, theirs no point wearing it since my bikini was still wet.