Antonio Giovinazzi - Paint Disaster

A/N: For my main girl RuinaSantori ! My first time writing for Anto and I blame her for making me fall for him. Anyways hope you all enjoy. Vote and comment .xx

Warning: Language & NSFW

Having an Italian boyfriend who's not only going to be an F1 driver but also looks like a model is truly a blessing. Not forgetting the day he asked me to move in with him, felt like it was yesterday and now it's actually happening !
It was a calming silence that night when we were cuddling and that's when he decided to ask me, "What would you say if I asked you to move in with me ?".

We were currently at his Monaco apartment, it still needed to be furnished and painted which we were slowly working on. It's a lovely 2 bedroom apartment with a beautiful view overlooking the whole of Monaco and a big balcony as well.

It was a Sunday afternoon, we decided to spend the day painting the bare walls to bring some colour into our apartment. We covered up a few of the furniture we had before starting.

We had music on shuffle playing in the background whilst we we were painting. We were both doing the walls and thought of doing the ceiling last. As I was busy bopping away to the music, Antonio left to go get something or so I thought as I then felt his hands placed on my bum. He stood next to me as if nothing happened and a proud smirk on his face. I looked at him suspiciously before asking, "What did you do ?"

"Look at the art on your shorts" he said as his gaze flicked to my bum. I couldn't see properly from turning around, so I just huffed and jogged over to our room to see my shorts in the full length mirror. "Anto !" I yelled. "I like hearing you scream my name" he said as he leaned against the door.

"This is no time for jokes, you messed my favourite shorts !" I said as I looked at the back of my shorts to now have his hand prints. "Now I have to change ugh" I huffed as I opened the closet to look for another pair of shorts. Finally finding one, I removed the one I wore and went over to our en suite to the leave it in the hamper. Just then I felt a pair of cold hands on my bum again. "Are you kidding me, Giovinazzi ?" I said as I turned around to see him already smirking.

"Theirs no point changing when I haven't messed you good enough" he laughed. I walked back over to the mirror to see his paint hand prints on my butt cheeks. "I'm going to kill you" I said as I looked at him sternly. He then bolted from the bedroom to the lounge. "Wait till I get my hands on you !" I yelled as I got paint onto my hands and ran after him. I managed to catch up to him as I jumped over the couch, I pushed him onto the carpet as I straddled his waist. My hands traveled down his bare chest as I left white streaks of paint, my hands rested on his lower abdomen as I smiled proudly. "Now we're even" I said before getting up he pulled me back down onto his lap.

"Who said I'm finished with you, mi amore" he whispered lastly into my ear as his hands laid on my bum. It sent shivers down my spine to hear him speak in Italian. He slowly leaned in as he finally joined our lips together. His hands grabbing on the soft skin of my bum as I moaned into the kiss. His damp hands traveled under my shirt to cup my breasts which made me let out a gasp, he took this opportunity to deepen our kiss and then turned us over with me on the plush carpet as he was was over me.

We broke our kiss for a brief second as he removed my shirt and tossed it aside. He grinned to see me not wearing a bra as he left small kisses along my neck and down to my breasts. He then massaged one of my breasts whilst he sucked on the other. "Oh my gosh, Anto" I said as my head fell back onto the carpet. He cheekily smiled whilst he continued to suck on my breasts then left kisses down my torso before looking up at my eyes as his hands pulled at the waist band of my panties.

He pulled them down and went straight to teasing me as he left kisses on my inner thigh which made me shiver. He finally pressed a kiss on my folds, "Stop being a damn tease" I yelled frustrated as my fingers tugged on his hair. "Be patient" he said as he looked up at me whilst I propped myself up on elbows.

He licked a bold stripe up my wet labia which I sharply inhaled as I felt his hair tickle me, it was slow but damn the pleasure. I arched my back as my fingers were tangled in his hair and he continued to work his way with his tongue.

"I'm getting close Anto" I cried out which he stopped working his tongue through my folds and looked up at me hot, and sexually frustrated now. "Why did you stop ?" I asked as I was breathing heavily. "Finish me off first" he said. He laid down beside me as I got on my knees to tug at his shorts and pulling his briefs down as well. I playfully licked at his tip which he now propped himself up on his elbows as he looked down at me, "I don't have time for teasing" he said.

I smirked and continued to tease him for a while before finally taking his length into my mouth. My hand stroked the part of his length that I wasn't able to fit into my mouth which made him moan out in pleasure and let out a few curse words in Italian. His hand grabbed onto my hair as he forced me to go faster as sucking on his length.

"Shit I'm so close" he said as looked down at me. I looked back up at him then removed his length from my mouth. "Why the hell did you stop ?" He asked frustrated. "You didn't finish me off so I'm not going to let you finish either" I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"We shall see about that" he said as he pulled me onto his lap. "Ride me" He said as he watched my every move. I took his length in my hand and ran it along my folds for a while before finally sinking myself on him. "Oh fuck" I let out.

I worked my hips in circular motions to get used to his length but then he switched our positions again with him propped over me as I was laid down. "I don't have time for your teasing, principessa" he said before thrusting into me. "Fuck Anto" I cried out. He thrusted into me slowly at first, "Damn you're so tight" he murmured into my neck. My hands cupped his face as I connected our lips again, it was sloppy but damn it was hot. He picked up the pace which he hit me in my G-spot.

"Oh fuck yes. Right there Anto !" I screamed out. He thrusted faster into me as he kissed my lips and then nibbled on my bottom lip which was probably going to be red and swollen after this.

I then came as I felt him release inside of me. He placed his forehead against mine then placed a chaste kiss on my swollen lips. "Ti amo" He huffed out. "I love you more babe" I said as I pouted my lips. We were both breathing heavily, I was cuddled up closely to him with my leg wrapped around his hip and my head placed on his chest. He stroked my hair as we both stared at the unfinished painted wall. "We didn't finish painting" I laughed out. "Just leave it, I'll call a painter tomorrow to finish it" he said.