Antonio Giovinazzi - #87

A/N: For my girl, DannyRicc17 . Hope you babes enjoy this one. Be sure to vote & comment. Much love .xx

Warning: Language & NSFW

87. "Keep the panties on, I've only dreamed of fucking you in that exact pair."

Time has flown by so quickly that it shocks me how I turned 21 today as I can still remember having a sweet 16th what felt like yesterday. It's in my favour today to turn 21 as it's the weekend, I feel it kills the vibe of celebrating your birthday on a weekday as the next day is work. I'm even more happy as Antonio doesn't have a race this weekend so he's able to make it for the party that my family had planned.

My parents had mainly planned everything, I'm glad that they had invited people that I know and actually speak to rather than people I'm forced to greet at family functions or see after 5 years.

The party is scheduled for the evening, nothing too big as I'm not a big fan of being in the limelight even if it's my birthday.

I got ready at least 2 hours before the party since the sooner this party started then the earlier the party will finish. I had a shower first before starting off with my hair then doing my makeup, I kept it simple but smokey for the night. After giving myself one final look in the mirror, I then slipped into my dress.

OUTFIT FOR REFERENCE

 I strapped on my black heels and grabbed my purse before making my way downstairs

I strapped on my black heels and grabbed my purse before making my way downstairs. My parents were surprisingly ready for me as they were seated on the couch waiting for my arrival. "Oh look at you !" my mum said enthusiastically. "I can't believe my princess is all grown up" my dad said as he got up and pulled me in for a hug. "I'm still daddy's little princess, my age isn't going to change that" I giggled. My mum then kissed my cheeks, "You're looking absolutely beautiful sweetie" she smiled. She then pulled out her phone and started taking pictures, my first fan from day one.

After a while I suggested we get going to the party since we don't want to finish too late, I of course would still like to spend the rest of the night with my boyfriend. Speaking of him, he surprisingly hasn't messaged me all day, the last I heard from him was this morning when he called to wish me. I guess I'll just have to wait for him at the party.

Luckily most of the guests had come on time, they know what's up, we just waited a few minutes more until everyone was here so we could start. My face lit up when I saw Antonio walking in, just the person I needed to see. I pulled him into a tight hug, it feels like I haven't seen him in forever but its really just been 2 weeks. "Happy Birthday, mi amore" he said lowly into my ear before pecking my lips. "Thank you baby" I smiled into the kiss.

They started off with speeches and some entertainment before finally singing for me then slicing the cake. After the formalities were over, my family then started dancing and singing the night away, their energy only lasted for about an hour before everyone started to leave. I thanked everyone for coming as they left, once everyone was gone I went to our lounge to start opening up my gifts.