Artem Markelov - #84

A/N: Requested by @BernadetteJoey . Hope you guys enjoy ! Be sure to vote and comment. Much love .xx

Warning: Language & NSFW

84. "My or the belt?"

Saturday and Sunday are the only days of the week that I have off from work. I've gotten used to doing nothing for the past month over the weekend since Artem is around. It can be boring and depressing but I always manage to find something that could entertain me or somewhat be a distraction.

I was so happy to hear that he's flying out to Los Angeles this weekend as we can finally spend time together. It not only works in his favour to see me but a friend of his that moved out to Los Angeles is having a party this weekend as well. It's a win-win.

I insisted on picking him up from the airport but he said not to worry as he had hired out a car for the duration of his stay here.

It felt good to be in his arms again and getting a whiff of his cologne that I love so much. We didn't really have much time to spend together since the party was later tonight, so we decided to just cuddle and watch movies until 5pm.

We hadn't kept track of the time and it was already 5:45pm. I started to stress out because that means we're going to be late, hopefully today I end up working well under pressure. I had a shower first as I know I would be taking longer to get ready compared to him. Damn boys have it easy.

Whilst he had a shower, I got started with my hair as I blow dried it first then curled it with my straightener. When he got out of the shower, he got dressed within 10 minutes, he had on a white t-shirt, a pair of black jeans and white sneakers. "Is it a casual party ?" I asked as I looked at his reflection through the mirror in front of me. "No, I'm just dressing casual as my friends and I always do" he shrugged his shoulders. He walked over to the mirror in front of me and began running his fingers through his hair to set it in place. "You done ?" He asked as his gaze lowered to me.

"Clearly not. Give me about 5 minutes and I should be done" I said as I was concentrated on not messing up my winged eyeliner. "You know you don't need the makeup babe" he said as his hands massaged my shoulders. "I know but I have to dress to impress if I'm your arm candy" I said as I turned to face him and gave him a quick peck on his lips.

"In that case, I'll go wait out in the car" he said, grabbing the car keys from the bedside table. "Okay !" I yelled out as he left. Wait till he sees what I'm wearing. He's going to freak out. Luckily he's waiting outside.

OUTFIT FOR REFERENCE

I thought about wearing underwear or not considering how high the skits are on either side, so instead I thought of wearing a g-string

After slipping into the dress, my white heels and grabbing my purse, I locked the house before making my way outside. I noticed he was looking at his phone as the light illuminated his face in the dark.