A thousand years waiting for you chapter 4

"I won't be leaving. If Akashi-San want to leave, I'll try to get you out of here. I cannot leave my family here." Eren Said.

Akashi didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry Akashi-San! Even though you made a plan for us to get out of here." Eren stood up and stood in front of him and bowed down.

"It's fine." Akashi Said.

"Don't run away."

He remembers what Kuroko told him.

Run away? I'm not running away. I'm getting Eren and me out of this disgusting place. This place full of lies and manipulative people.

Akashi clench his fist in anger.

"But I never knew they would do trial here. It was obvious that stupid vampire fault. I'm glad he was exterminated." Eren scoff.

Akashi nodded his head in agreement. But why would their king kill their own kin.

"But Akashi-San this place different from what the higher ups told us. Their even a human sanctuary here." Eren Said.

"Tch, maybe captive people forcing them to give them their blood." Akashi Said.

"That's not true. The people here live in peace." Kuroko Said.

The door to their cell open. There stood Kuroko with Aomine and Kise.

"Let's go." Aomine grab Akashi.

Kise grabbing Eren as they all walk out of the cell.

__________________________________________

They walked out of the castle toward a building.

"What are you guys going to kill us like pigs?" Akashi laughed.

"Shut up human." Aomine glared.

"Tch, filthy Vampire. Why did your old king even die? Maybe it's because he's a idiot for joining this side." Akashi smirk.

"You bastard...." Aomine eyes glowed in anger.

Aomine raised his fist to beat the shit out of Akashi. While Akashi just smile.

SLAP

Akashi eyes widen when he felt a sting on his cheek.

Kuroko had just slap him.

"Don't insult Seiji like that. There are people here who respect him here. Insulting him will cause you death." Kuroko Said.

Akashi bit is lips in anger.

"You too! Seiji this and Seiji that! I'm not him! What have you fallen in love with me because I look like your Seiji!? You a traitor of humanity will never understand the pain I went through! Your a monster! Like the vampires!" Akashi shouted in anger.

Kuroko turned his head around and made a small sad smile.

"Your right. I'm also a monster who doesn't know the feeling of the pain you went though. Because I'm no longer a human." Kuroko narrow his eyes in sadness.

Akashi tried to open his mouth To speak. But the word wouldn't come out. Guilt....there was guilt in his chest.

"But I made a promise to Seiji. If one of us were to die we would watch over the kingdom and keep it peaceful and calm. Seiji loved both humans and vampires equally. That's why whenever someone is suffering he would reach out to those people and save them. That's why there's a human sanctuary here. These are the people he saved." Kuroko smile.