A thousand years waiting for you chapter 1

"Y-Your a human who lived for a thousand years." Akashi stared at Kuroko.

Kuroko looked down at the floor.

"I'm waiting for him..." He Said.

They all looked at Kuroko who was holding onto his silver rosary with a blue gem in the middle.

"Seiji." Kuroko whisper.

Akashi felt his heartbeat beating really fast.

"Take them away." Levi said.

Before Akashi could say anything he was knocked out Eren and Akashi was dragged away.

__________________________________________

Akashi P.O.V

I had a dream.....

A dream of someone crying.

"Don't die! Don't die!" The person cried as tears fell.

He was holding onto someone, a pool of blood under them.

"Don't leave me alone!!" He screamed.

"Akashi-San!"

I woke up startle and bumping my head onto something hard.

I groan in pain and turned to see Eren holding onto his forehead in pain.

"That hurts Akashi-San." Eren had teary eyes.

"Where are we?" Akashi ignore him and the pain on his head.

"We're in a cell down the basement." Eren Said.

Akashi looked around and they were indeed in a cell it was rusty and wet.

"Shit!" Akashi punched the wall.

Eren looked at him.

"Who would have thought we'd get caught. Looks like we underestimated them. But the most surprising thing is who would have thought The greatest Phantom hunter betrayed humanity!!" Eren said with a angry face.

Akashi glared at the floor.

"I'm waiting for him." Kuroko Said.

He would have to notify the Council of Kuroko Tetsuya betrayal and that he have lived for a thousand years ever since the last war between humans and vampires.

"We have to escape from here and report to the council about this." Akashi Said.

"Yes, But how are we going to get out?" Eren asked.

"I have a plan." Akashi Said.

Suddenly the door opened.

"Is Akashichii really down here?" A annoying voice Said.

"Shut up Kise. Your annoying." A bored voice Said.

"Aomine, Kise you both are annoying. Be quiet please." Kuroko Said.

They both shut up.

The door open revealing Kuroko who was holding a tray of food and water, two vampires behind him.

"Good morning. How are you feeling?" Kuroko stood in front of the cell.

"Like shit." Eren scowl.

Both the vampires behind them growl. Kuroko didn't look at them.

"I see. Sorry about that." Kuroko bowed.

"Tetsu, you don't have to bow to anyone. That brat is the one who is to bow to you." Aomine grab his shoulder.

"He's right! Who would have thought Seijichii be reborn as a hunter. That's disappointing." Kise looked at Akashi.

Akashi grab the bars with a loud slam and glared at them.

"I am not Seiji! Whoever the fuck that is! I am Akashi Seijuro not Seiji or no one! I will kill you vampires!" Akashi Said in a angry voice.

"Is that so? Looks like he doesn't know." Aomine Said.

"Know what?" Akashi frowned.

"Looks like the Akashi family is keeping secrets from him." Kise Said.

"What are you talking about?" Akashi looked at them.

"In the last vampire war our king he was a half human and half vampire. He was from the Akashi family you know." Aomine Said.

Akashi eyes widen.

"Your lying...Your lying!!" Akashi looked at them but their eyes tell them they weren't.

"There's a reason he left the Akashi family. He was a outcast. No one loved him. The only one who did was his mother Akashi Shiori. After she died he became the Vampire King defeating all the lords." Kise Said.

"H-How come I've never heard this?" Akashi looked down at the floor.

"The Akashi family are a strict family. They only care about one thing. And that's Winning by killing all the vampires. They don't care if any of their people die because they can always be replace with someone new. The reason they don't mention Seiji is because they don't want Seiji to -No they don't want to Disgrace their name." Kuroko held onto the tray tightly his knuckles turn red.

"That why I won't forgive them." Kuroko eyes turned dark the tray in Kuroko hands made a small cracks.

Suddenly the air felt so heavy to breath. Akashi and Eren fell to their knees holding onto their necks.

The other two vampires was also struggling.

"Tetsu." Aomine grab his arm.

Kuroko flinch and came back to reality. He held onto his head and frowned.

"Sorry...I did it again didn't I?" Kuroko slid the tray through the bottom and walked away.

Aomine and Kise following him.

"Wait! Why do you stand by the vampire sides! Their monster! Why did you betrayed humanity!" Eren shouted.

Kuroko Stop in his track.

"That's because I was in love with Seiji. We made a promise to each other." Kuroko touch the ring that was on his left ring finger.

"Beside, Vampire isn't the only monster in this world. Humans are too." Kuroko turned his head to them.

"Their not! Humans are different!" Eren Said.

"Then, are you saying those that murder people and kidnapped people for experiments are not monster too?" Kuroko eyes glowed.

Eren flinch.

"Vampires and humans are both monsters were the same things. We all have a heart, family, feelings, and sadness. Have you ever consider when killing a vampire they might have family waiting for them?" Kuroko Said.

"That's....." Eren never consider that. All he ever thought about was exterminating all vampires from this world.

"Hatred will never end this world. That's our life. Think carefully about what you say." Kuroko closed the door with a loud slam.

" Kuroko closed the door with a loud slam