14- Listen

Sky POV

I sighed as I looked down at my pregnant belly. I was 8 months now and although I was so in love with my swell, I couldn't stand being pregnant anymore. My back constantly hurts, I'm always out of breath, I hate that I can't run and the baby kicks so much.

I slipped on my sandals as I made my way outside but stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the ladies that live in an RV a few miles from us. Mama always has a conversation with them so we couldn't kill them, since they've known the family long before Tommy was born.

I rolled my eyes and saw one of them, Lucy, wave at me. I gave a small wave back before heading to the back door and opening it. I went down the steps and saw it a bit flooded. I carefully stepped through the water as I made my way over to Tommy.

He glared at me a bit, but only because he wanted me to be extremely cautious, knowing I could slip easy in this. He sat me on his lap as he cleaned his tools. "I feel like I'm carrying a girl. I don't want to find out the gender until after the birth, but I feel like it's a girl."

He kissed my forehead and rubbed my belly. "Tommy I'm scared." He held my chin gently and looked at me, silently asking why. "Those ladies... I know they steal babies. I just don't want them anywhere near our baby. They may be family friends but I mean it."

He nodded, agreeing completely with my fear. I  know they believe they're untouchable by us, but I'll make Tommy drive a saw through them if they think about laying a finger on my child. We went through baby names, which was funny when he'd give me those "You can't be serious" faces when I'd mention a weird one.

"Tommy! Come up here!" Hoyt shouted and we went upstairs, Tommy along with his saw. We saw the ladies crying hysterically, along with a girl who was passed out on the couch. "Deal with their problem."

"Why? She isn't our kill." I rolled my eyes, my attitude coming alive. Lucy wiped her eyes, "She was gonna take my child. She's mine. I had to bring her here."

"Yeah well you want to deal with her? Deal with her yourselves." The fatter woman glared at me, trying to console her sister. Tommy placed an arm around my shoulder, as if telling them he was on my side.

The girl started to stir and I didn't want her to scream so I went to the cabinet and grabbed duct tape. I placed it around her mouth and told Tommy to tie her to a chair. I glared at the ladies for giving us their problems.

Tommy made sure to keep me away from the girl, not wanting anything to happen to us if she decided to fight us when she woke up. Mama came over to us, angry.

"Those damn women. They know full well giving us her with Skylars condition wasn't the smartest move."

"Just end the bitch now before she becomes a problem," Monty said as he came into the living room. I groaned in pain when I felt a sharp kick to my ribs. "If there's someone looking for her, Sky wouldn't be safe in the house."

"Thomas, take her to the RV while we decide what to do with the girl." Tommy nodded and came over to me, picking me up and carrying us out to the RV. I pouted at him, feeling bad since I know I gained almost 30 pounds since I've been pregnant.

"Wait." I stopped him before he left the RV, "Promise me something. You'll make it quick, I don't want you away from me long or something to happen."

He nodded and left the RV, leaving me to my boredom. I sighed as I looked down at my belly, wanting my daughter to come out already. "I'm pretty positive you're a girl, so we need to decide on names for you."

I sat on the bed, laying awkwardly on my side as I wrote down names on my notebook. I widened my eyes when I heard screaming, it sounded like Hoyt. I heard a chainsaw and some more screaming, making me walk over to the window.

Sure enough, I saw figures moving around in Hoyt's room, looked like fighting. I growled and went to bend over for my knife, when I felt the worst pain ever and I doubled over immediately.

I kneeled on the floor, feeling liquid running down my leg and I pulled my hand away to see clear liquid and a bit of blood.

"Holy fuck my water broke." I widened my eyes at the sudden realization that I'm about to become a mom, yet I'm completely alone in the RV while my family is in trouble.

"Okay okay, labor takes a while. I should be okay, but I need Tommy." I stood up, leaning onto the counter when a new wave of pain came. My contractions were coming quickly, this wasn't good.

"Thomas get her!" I heard mama shout loudly and saw a girl running out the back door and I felt my adrenaline kick in. I grabbed my gun and walked over to the door, swinging it open and aimed at the girls head.

I didn't even blink before I pulled the trigger and I saw her body fall to the floor. I whined as more pain came and I heard everyone shout my name.

"I'm in labor." I said to Tommy as he picked me up, his eyes looking at me in worry. He carried me back to the house and I felt queasy suddenly seeing a biker sawed in half on the floor.

"Hoyt, go make sure her body's hidden. Monty go pick up that biker. I'm gonna help Skylar. Tommy, go get cleaned up, not good to have you around her so bloody."

Tommy laid me on my bed, before quickly rushing out the room. Mama checked me and was shocked to see how far dilated I was already, about 8cm.

"Before the end of the day, we'll have a new addition to the family." Mama grinned as she sat next to me, rubbing my hand but all I wanted was to sleep. "Don't fight it honey, you rest. Your body will tell you when to wake up and when it's time."