13- Dinner Games

Skylar POV

We all placed away our plates and Tommy ran to grab his chainsaw. I knew he wouldn't kill them..yet. He just wanted to scare them a bit.

I pushed my chair back and placed my feet on the table, smirking at them as they shook in fear. Hoyt and Monty scooted closer to them, much to their dismay.

"Look Mama. I think this one likes me," Hoyt chuckled as he gripped Jasmine's hair. "She's got a temper and I like that."

"Yeah well as long as you don't kill her you can keep her for a pet," Mama rolled her eyes as she went to go upstairs to sow. She kissed my forehead goodnight and I stood up and walked over to them.

"Hey Hoyt, I'm really sorry." Before he could understand what I meant, I punched Jasmine hard in the face, causing her to cry out in pain.

"Hey! At least keep some of her teeth from fallin out." He chuckled as he watched blood fall from her mouth. It felt really good to punch her, especially with how rude she's been.

Tommy came back and saw the girl bleeding from her mouth. He shrugged it off and placed the chainsaw right in front of them, causing them to scream.

"Oh baby you can scare them better than that." I giggled when he turned on the chainsaw and held it to them, making it seem like he was gonna slice right through them.

"Please stop!! Stop!! STOP!" Liz shrieked out as he brought the blade close to her. He did the same to Jasmine who was just crying, looking defeated.

"That's enough for now." Tommy turned it off and stood next to me, placing an arm around my shoulder as we looked at the possibilities.

"Please just kill us or let us go. I'd rather die than be his pet," Jasmine spit out and Hoyt gave me a look, to which I nodded.

He left the room and I smiled at her. "You know, with us, I'd really be careful with those words darling. We stick to what we mean."

"You punched me in the face!"

"And I'll do that shit again if you be rude to me. Just know I stick to my word," I went over to her and gripped her hair, pulling her head back, "Be rude to us one more time and I'll shove his cold, dead, tongue down your throat, got it?!"

She whimpered and nodded. I let her go roughly and Liz stayed still. Guess she's a quick learner, good. I pretended not to notice how her hand was rubbing against the rope, which looked like if she tried a few more minutes she could get loose.

Hoyt came back down with his gun and two bullets. I giggled at the game that was to come, I always had a thing for roulette. Tommy sat down and I sat on his lap, his arm wrapping around my waist as his hand laid on my stomach.

"Tell you what. You don't want to be my pet? So then here's your chance to die," he placed in the two bullets and spun it. "There's six shots but two have bullets, may the odds be in your favor."

"Jasmine no!" Liz cried as he held the gun to her head. Jasmie shook with fear and screamed when he shot the gun, but no bullet came out.

"Lucky girl, but I don't know about the next-"

"Stop! Stop! I'll do it just please put away the gun," she cried out and Hoyt smirked at her, but then shot the flower pot next to the window.

"Hmm you wouldn't have been so lucky that time precious," he chuckled and we all laughed. I secretly kept my eye on Liz's hands that were close to getting free.

I leaned over to Tommy and whispered in his ear. "Can you bring me a hammer and nail?" He walked off to get them and I poured me some water, sipping it as I waited for Tommy to come back.