7- New Cousin

Skylar POV

I snapped my eyes open when I heard the backdoor open and close. I narrowed my eyes at the alarm clock. It was 3:45am!

Who THE FUCK sneaks in at 4am?!

Wrong house motherfuckahs I thought as I grabbed my knife from under the bed mattress. I knew Tommy would FLIP if he found out I was sleeping close to a dangerous weapon.

But eh, I don't really care. I threw on my duck slippers..don't judge. I raced quietly down the steps and I thank god for my ninja powers.

Yeah that's right bitches. I'm a ninja I smirked and locked in on my target. There was a girl, around my age, looking through the freezers. She was looking through my Oreos..oh HELL NO.

I grabbed my flash light and flashed it on her. She froze and I said, "All right. Drop my Oreos and I might let you keep your fingers."

She dropped them and I gasped, they could break! "Hey! You better pray those didn't break," I said as I got closer. She looked confused, "Uhh..who are you?"

"Who the hell are you!" I said like she was mental. I fucking lived here and she asks ME who I am?! "I'm Skylar," I put down the flashlight but pointed my knife at her, "Who are you?"

"I'm Edith Rose," she said in a 'duh' tone. Do I look like fucking God?! I don't know everyone!

"Well Edith," I said in a teasing tone, "Why the hell are you breaking in my family's house?!"

"YOU'RE FAMILY?!" She yelled excited as she ran to me, no doubt to hit me as she opened her arms.

I didn't have food, she woke me up early, I had no coffee so obviously I did what anyone would have done...I knocked her out with a frying pan.

She landed on the floor next to my feet unconscious and I became super worried. I ran to my Oreos and made sure they didn't crack. Thank the holy waffles of heaven they didn't so all my worry was gone.

I tied Edith up to a chair and stuffed an apple in her mouth so she could like a pig on a platter. Haha oink oink I giggled and decided to eat some oreos.

Two hours later, the family woke up. Mama widened her eyes and her jaw dropped as she took in the scene. Uncle Hoyt and Monty started laughing until Uncle Monty started coughing hard.

Tommy shook his head and walked over to me. I poured myself and Mama coffee. I added cream and Mama asked, "Baby girl. Why is Edith Rose tied up and looking like dinner?"

I blushed, "Wait you know her?" The family laughed their asses off and Tommy shook the girl up. She groaned in pain as she lifted her head. She glared at me and muffled cuss words hit the poor apple in her mouth.

Tommy pulled it out and she said, "Why did you hit me with a frying pan?!" I didn't wanna look stupid so I said, "Why did you touch my Oreos?!"

She glared at me and I smiled innocently. "I'm Skylar."

"I'm aware. You're bitchy," she stated as she got out of the ropes.

"I'm aware," I mocked with a smirk. She huffed annoyed and Tommy gave me a kiss good morning.

Her jaw dropped open and I said, "Close your mouth. Flies might get in there." The family chuckled and she got over her shock.

"Cuz, that's you girlfriend?!" She squealed excitedly. My LORD she squeals like a dying pig. I winced at the sound and he nodded with a smile.

She sat down next to me and said, "By the way, I was running at you to hug you. So you look like a small innocent little girl so I'll go easy on you. Hurt my cousin and I'll kill you, while painting my nails."

I grabbed the knife and stabbed the table, right in between her middle finger and pointing finger. She gasped and the family looked at me.

"Wow, you have NICE aim!" She praised and I rolled my eyes at her, she just threatened me and I'm supposed to be nice?

I stood up, "What are you talking about?" I yanked the knife out hard and leaned down to her. "I missed." She gulped loud in fear and I walked out of the kitchen.

"Shouldn't have threatened her," Uncle Hoyt laughed maniacally. I rolled my eyes and went to my room.

I changed into some black leggings, a huge gray sweater like dress which ended at my mid thigh.

I yanked on my gray combat boots and some black shorts, which no one would see or notice. I pulled my long brown hair back into a high ponytail with a cute gray ribbon. I put on some clear lip gloss which made it look like I wore lipstick.

I was all cozy and cute so I left but before I did, I saw myself in the mirror. I hated my small height, it made me feel less than others for some reason.

I walked into the living room and kinda felt jealous of Edith Rose. She had shoulder length layered black hair, beautiful blue eyes, and she was slim with a nice height.

Here I am, a plain girl with crappy blue eyes, from Arizona. She laughed freely with my man and I froze at the last step. I shouldn't take their time.

I turned and left back to my room. I read for about two hours when I felt incredibly bored. I walked downstairs and didn't see my big guy anywhere.

I walked down to his metal door and knocked, but it never opened. I walked back to the kitchen and asked if they have seen Tommy.

"He took Edith to go hunting. Sorry Princess he'll be back later," Uncle Hoyt said and I nodded sadly.

I took a nap until it was dinner time. I saw Edith took my spot next to Tommy and that bothered me. I sat next to Uncle Monty and ate the spaghetti and meatballs.

"It was so much fun! You should have seen the way Tommy chased down those people," Edith gushed and I tried to listen about her fun day with MY Tommy.

"My Tommy and I had a fun day," she said and I swear, I could have slit her throat there and then. He's MINE. ONLY. MINE.

I didn't like how Tommy didn't say anything about that. If anything, he even agreed! I felt like I was gonna hurl so I washed my bowl and left to my room.

The saddest part..Tommy never came to see if I was okay.