9 - Christmas season

Skylar POV

So its a week until Christmas and yes, I convinced this killer family to celebrate. I got everyone, except Edith, a present. Tommy hasn't talked to her since the hunting situation.

Not that I care.

"Come on Tommy," I begged as I looked at the tree, "please!" He shook his head and I frowned. The big oaf wouldn't let me use his chainsaw to cut this nice sized Christmas tree.

Time for plan B.

I smiled and batted my eyelashes. I walked over to him and did the puppy dog eyes. He immediately looked away, looking anywhere but my face.

"Please," I whimpered. He sighed after a few minutes and handed it over. I squealed but once it was in my hand, I fell over.

Tommy POV

Okay I'll be honest, I knew the chainsaw would be heavy so I handed it to her on purpose. I helped her up and helped her cut down the Christmas tree.

I threw the medium sized tree over my shoulder and held my angel's hand as we walked back to the house. We got inside and I placed the tree where Skylar told me to.

I felt an arm go around my waist and I saw Rosie smiling at me. I hugged her and didn't see Sky anywhere.

"Oh she had to go with Mama. Can we go to your room?" She asked and I shrugged, not really caring. She led the way and we sat on my bed. She hugged me and I didn't like how she was so clingy.

Only Skylar can hug me whenever she wanted. She was not my angel. I tried to move a bit to hint my discomfort, but she wouldn't give in.

I had enough so I stood up and walked over to my tools. I played with my knives and thought of my Skylar.

Her blue eyes. So beautiful. She was mine. She wanted me and that made me feel worth loving. She made me feel like my life wasn't a big waste.

I am human and I need to be loved. That's what people don't understand. They judge me and run off, when really, I'm just protecting my family.

"Ohh Tommy," Edith sang out and I turned to her, what I saw shocked me.

Edith had no shirt on. Her boobs were in my view, but I did what any loyal guy would do.

I got the hell away from her. I ran from her as if she were the one chasing me with a chainsaw.

I couldn't believe her! She's my cousin! I'm happy with my beautiful Skylar! Why would she try and ruin that?!

Skylar was putting the star on top of the tree. Ha! If they want an angel on top of that tree, I should help my lady sit up there.

I pushed her up so she could get it on right. She smiled at me, making my heart beat faster. "Thank you baby! Where were you by the- HEY!"

I threw her over my shoulder and ran us to her room. I locked the door and set her on the bed, searching for a notepad and pencil.

Yeah, I know how to read and write. I found one and wrote what I couldn't say.

"What are you doing?" She asked curiously but I handed her the book.

She read out loud "First I love you more than killing. When you left, Edith came up and told me you left with Mama. She and I went to my room and I got all weirded out because she kept hugging me. Only you can hug me because I'm yours. I sat at my tool bench and was thinking of you and your pretty eyes. Then Edith called my name and when I turned around, she had no shirt on. Right away I ran out of the room."

Skylar was red by the end of that letter. She was even scaring me. And THAT is saying a lot. I can't blame her, I would be mad and driving a chainsaw through whoever showed their parts to my Sky.

"THAT BITCH IS DEAD," Skylar roared loudly. I wouldn't be shocked if the whole house heard. She ran out of the room and I chased after her.

Skylar POV

How DARE that slut! That made me so angry I'm gonna beat the hell out of her. She was in the kitchen with Mama and I grabbed the pitcher of water.

I walked behind her and poured it on top of her. Mama and the family gasped in shock. Edith turned around and I slapped her hard across the face.

"Skylar!" Mama yelled, angry that family was fighting. I didn't care. Tommy is MINE. Everyone knows that, but I don't mind teaching her.

"If you EVER show my boyfriend your boobs again, I will kill you! You are a classless slut! That I'd your cousin! He is all mine!" I yelled and Mama gasped.

"You showed him your indecent parts?!" She yelled in anger and shock. Edith blushed from being caught, "Um yeah. I couldn't help it."

That made me snap. I swung my fist at her face, making it connect with her nose. She screamed and I jumped on her. I was punching her while she held me by the hair.

We were going at it but I don't care. You do not, and I repeat DO NOT, try and take another girl's man. Especially if he's your blood cousin.

She was bleeding and she scratched my arm, causing it to bleed. That made my man step in and he pulled us apart. Hoyt held Edith and I was being restrained by Tommy.

Mama said in a calm voice, "Now that Skylar is done.." She ran and jumped on Edith, slapping her around.

Tommy whimpered for me as he pulled me over to the sink. He cleaned the fresh blood off my skin. I winced at some parts, but let him finish.

He carried me out the door and to our RV. He laid me down on the bed and kissed me lovingly. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his next as he laid on top of me.

He placed himself on his elbows so he didn't crush me with his body weight. "Tommy," he looked into my eyes, "you're mine. I love you so much."

He kissed me and placed his hand over my heart. He smirked and sat up, yanking his shirt over his head.

I looked at his abs and smiled. Oh yeah...all mine.