4- Moving In

Skylar POV

"Shall I go set up my room?" I asked once Tommy was out of my sight. They handed me my suitcases and uncle Hoyt said, "Hey princess? I put the women's stuff in your room. Since they won't need it anymore. I hope you don't mind I took the boys stuff."

"Of course not uncle! We're family, we share things. Mama feel free to use any of my stuff as well," I said as I walked up the stairs to my new room.

I came across a huge room with a bathroom connected to it. It had a king sized bed and wooden floors and dressers. There was a long mirror on the counter and a floor length in the corner of the room.

For a serial killing family, they sure have nice stuff. I thought with a chuckle.

I grabbed my suitcase and started to put away my stuff. Thank god I brought my bed set. I set up my bed and put away my bathroom stuff.

I smiled at my work and grabbed the other suitcases. They all had nice clothes and that could last me a while here. I put it away and grabbed the extra shampoo, toothpaste, body wash, and conditioner.

I put it in a bag and walked out of my room. I found Mama's room and knocked on the door. She opened it and said, "Yes sweetie?" I handed her the bag and said, "I had extra of these. Thought you and the family might like them."

She smiled and said, "Oh sweetie thank you. Mind doing me a favor?" I shook my head and said, "Never Mama. Anything you need, tell me and I will do it."

She said, "Well tonight we were gonna go hunt some more people to stack up on our meat. Would you mind helping Tommy catch them." I smiled and nodded. It sounded like fun. She clapped excitedly and said, "Wonderful! Now please go inform Tommy. The sun is setting and that is when you shall hunt."

I didn't waste anytime to see my favorite person in the world. Yes he's my new favorite, hell I think I'm even in love with him.

I ran down the basement steps and stopped at the doorway in awe. Tommy was chopping up Justin and it was a beautiful sight.

I knocked on the side of the door way so I wouldn't frighten him. I said, "Tommy. Mama wanted me to tell you something."

He stopped and looked at me. I saw fresh blood on his apron and that made me smile. I said, "She wants me to help you tonight for the hunt. I'll pretend to be the damsel in distress and lure them here. Then you do your thing."

He shook his head wildly and I said, "What's the matter? You afraid of something?" He pointed at me and I looked down sadly, "Oh..you're afraid of me."

I turned to go upstairs and he grabbed my hand. He lifted my chin up so I could see his face, well mask.

He pointed at my heart and I said, "Scared for me?" He nodded sadly and I was in awe again. This big chainsaw killer was scared for my safety.

I smiled encouragingly and said, "Oh Tommy I'll be okay. I promise and you know I'd never lie to you right?" He nodded and I said, "How about this, tomorrow you and I go for a walk? How does that sound?"

He smiled and got excited. He stuck out his hand as if to say deal and we shook. I said, "Now why don't you get back to work and I'll go get ready for tonight? See you later Tommy!"

I hugged him and walked back upstairs. I didn't want to leave him alone down there, but I knew I would see him later tonight. When we had our fun hunt together.

I grinned evilly and thought to myself.. Tonight is gonna be fun