11- Visitors

Skylar POV

I groaned, my body sweaty from the Texas heat. This baby wasn't being nice from the horrible morning sickness. I needed to get up from a wonderful nap, even though it was only 2 in the afternoon.

That's Texas for you I rolled my eyes as I hopped in the shower. I got out and dressed in a light blue sundress with some white flats.

I brushed my hair out, setting it in a high ponytail. I felt more fresh as I walked downstairs. I was only two months pregnant but my god so much has changed.

I constantly need food. Nap all the time, hell I pee more than I burp. I went into the living room and the house was pretty empty. Mama had gone out to work at the store and Uncle Hoyt went to go act like a Sheriff.

I searched the pantry and finally found my Oreos, not wasting a second to rip them open. I went to Tommy's metal door, knocking on it.

I slid it open and walked down the steps, carefully as I saw water on the steps. I saw Tommy sleeping on the bed, a bloody knife in his hand.

I smiled, walking over to him and taking the knife out of his hand. I put the bloody weapons in a bucket before heading upstairs to clean them.

I cleaned up the tools until they looked new before going back down the steps to put them away. I cleaned down the table, smiling as I made myself busy.

I walked over to Tommy, before getting next to him and laying my head on his bicep. He peeked one eye open, before pulling me more into his body.

I smiled when he put a hand on my somewhat slim belly. I fell into a very comfortable sleep and prayed the baby would let me enjoy it.

TOMMY POV

I felt myself being shaken and I growled, opening my eyes to see Mama standing there. I noticed my girl was still sleeping so I carefully replaced my arm with the pillow.

I walked up the stairs and she pointed outside where I saw Hoyt was in his cop car, with three people in the backseat. I rolled my eyes as I stretched before heading out.

SKY POV

"Do you think she's dead?"

"The hell am I supposed to know! We're in no position to see if she's fine."

I groaned as the unfamiliar guy voices spoke loudly, their voices laced with panic. I sat up, seeing a woman's dead body on the table. I rolled my eyes, I just cleaned this place.

I saw two guys, a rope holding their arms over their heads as they looked around for something that could help. I instinctly put a hand over my stomach, not knowing if I was safe around them.

One of them noticed me, "Oh my god, Dean, she's up. Oh shit, she's pregnant."

Dean turned to me. He looked like he had a few cuts on his face, like he'd been in an accident. "Are you okay? I'm Dean, that's Hunter."

I inwardly smirked, but on the outside I put on a panicked face. "W-Where am I? All I remembered was going to some shop and then I woke up here!"

I got off the bed and we all heard heavy footsteps upstairs and I smiled before anyone could see.

"Quickly! Lay back down!" Hunter said and I went to lay down, pulling the blanket over me. I heard my love's footsteps come down the stairs and I felt him rub my back.

He pulled the blanket down, revealing my face. Dean and Hunter looked at me in worry and Tommy turned to the woman on the table.

I smirked, playfully kicking Tommy in the butt. He stiffened before turning to me.