6- The Love of My Life

Skylar POV

Once we got done with our hunt we all went home. Tommy and I decided to walk back home since they needed to get rid of the bodies and car.

We walked close and I said, "Hey Tommy?" He looked at me. "Do you think different of me, you know, since I killed someone?"

He stopped in his tracks and pushed me against a tree. I wasn't afraid, I knew Tommy would never hurt me. If anything I found it hot.

I don't know what overcame us but soon we were both leaning in towards each other. Tommy was a bit hesitant so I said, "Kiss me..I know you won't hurt me. I trust you."

He looked at the floor sadly and pointed to his mask. I was hurt that he thought I would think he's ugly.

"Thomas Sawyer, you are NOT ugly. You're perfect to me and I love you," I said, but then face palmed myself when I realized what I said.

Ohh fuck..

"I-I mean.." I was interrupted when he slammed his lips on mine. I immediately kissed back and I smiled. He was my first kiss. My Tommy. My serial killer.

He pulled back and placed his hand on my heart...he loved me. I smiled and put my hand on his heart. "Make love to me," I said and he nodded, picking me up bridal style.

We got home and he took me to his basement and that is when he made me his. He became mine.

*A Week Later*

I woke up and my big teddy bear wasn't next to me. I frowned, he usually stayed next to me. I hopped off the bed and walked tiredly to my restroom.

I changed into a black crop top, some white ripped skinny jeans, and my converse. I brushed my teeth and left my natural red lips alone.

I walked downstairs and saw Mama chopping up lettuce. "Hey sweetie. Mind cleaning up Tommy's tools? He's taking a nap."

"Of course," I said as I grabbed some soap and a bucket of warm water. I walked down the basement steps and saw the door open.

I smiled as I heard Tommy's snores. I made sure he was comfortable before going to my task.

I made myself comfortable at his work bench and started cleaning his bloody tools. I was about to finish when a hand slammed down on my mouth.

I tensed and heard someone say, "Miss me?" Anna! I smirked when I realized where we were and who was with us.

Ugh great, well go ahead and hurt me bitch. Just please don't fail to notice my serial killing boyfriend is next to us sleeping.

I rolled my eyes and she yanked me up by my hair. She shook the knife at my face in fear. I crossed my arms and said, "Are you THAT stupid or just naturally blonde?"

She widened her eyes and said, "I wanna get out of here and you're gonna help me Sky. Don't you wanna see your family?!"

I smirked when I saw Tommy moving around from the noise she was making. I looked at her and said, "I am home. I love it here."

She looked at me like I was insane and said, "Woaah, they must've really fucked up your brain. Well guess what, while you were killing people, I was getting raped all day by this old freak and... Wait. W-Where's Justin?"

I laughed and said, "I honestly have no idea. He could be in my stomach or in the fridge ready to be cooked and eaten."

She cried at the loss of her brother and screamed, "YOUR CRAZY!"

That's what made my baby wake up.

He shot up and saw Anna holding a knife at me. Uh oh, shouldn't have done that. I thought with a giggle. He growled and jumped at her.

She screamed in pain as she was thrown onto one of the hanging hooks. We held hands as she groaned in pain, staying on the hooks.

We walked upstairs and Mama served us lunch. I wanted to see Tommy's face, I never got to. I know he feels like I'd run away screaming, but I would never. He is perfect to me.

No matter what.

We went to the little RV that was in the woods. This was our place where we'd watch movies and lay next to each other. He sat on the bed and I stood in front of him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I said, "Tommy? You know I love you right?"

He nodded with a big smile, that made me smile. I kissed him and said, "Can..Can I see your face? Please." He looked scared and kept shaking his head.

I thought he'd trust me I thought sad and angry. I laid on the bed, facing away from him. I didn't know why he thought I was like others.

He made whimpering noises and they broke my heart, but I want him to trust me. I heard him sigh and a moment of silence passed. He laid next to me and cuddled to me.

I rolled my eyes but I could feel myself becoming happy..traitor. I sighed and turned to him. The words I was gonna saw where taken from me when I saw his true face staring at me with worry and love.

He had thin cheeks, barely any nose, and full pink lips. I lightly traced his features and smiled. "You're so beautiful," I said in awe. His beautiful eyes watered up and I kissed his tears away.

He held me to him and kissed me. I hugged him to me and I smiled. He trusted me. The rest of the time was our time..if you know what I mean ;)