12- Dinner Guest

Sky POV

I was now 4 months pregnant and I couldn't be more relieved. There was no more morning sickness and my stomach was growing into a beautiful shape.

I've always adored baby bumps and now I have one. Sundresses were my daily outfits since my pants no longer fit me.

I had just finished placing on my black spaghetti strap dress before placing my hair up in a bun. I walked down the stairs and to the kitchen, suddenly very hungry.

"I knew you'd be coming down so I made you something," Mama winked at me, handing me a plate which held spaghetti and meat. I thanked her and grabbed some water before digging in.

I could feel the heat already suffocating me. I tried ignoring it and finished my food. I washed my plate and knocked on Tommy's door. A few seconds later he opened it and I noticed he had a new mask.

He made a circular motion around his face, asking me how I liked it. I smiled at how talented my human was. "I love it baby! You did such a great job."

He made sounds of happiness and kissed my forehead. We walked down the steps but Tommy carried me to the bed since there was blood all over the floor.

"Yummy," I smiled at the guys who's face was peeled off but he looked healthy which would make for perfect meat.

"I'm guessing the new trap worked?" He nodded and started to chop away at the guys parts. He looked too hot so I undid the buttons of his shirt, causing him to look at me.

"Just take off your shirt. Its too hot to have a long sleeve on Tommy." He nodded and did what I asked. I placed his shirt on the bed and grabbed a wash cloth, putting some water on it before placing the towel on my boyfriends back.

You could tell that was making him feel better. I walked over to the mop and started to mop away the blood on the floor. I could've sworn I heard whispers outside.

I growled, grabbing a butcher knife on the table next to me. I walked over to Tommy's side, "There's people outside.  I hear whispering."

He growled but then noticed the knife in my hands. He took it away from me and pointed at my belly. I knew he didn't want me doing anything that could put us in danger.

"At least let me and Hoyt handle this then we'll bring them to you okay? I may be pregnant but I'll take care of us."

He gave in and I walked up the steps, walking over to Hoyt's room. "There's people outside. They must be looking for the guy Tommy's killed."

"Okay then I'll put on my uniform and you act like you called me for people trespassing." We nodded and I let him get changed. Once he was done, I grabbed my pistol for a prop and he walked out first.

"HEY! What the hell doing you three think you're doing?!" He said in his sheriff voice. I walked out with my gun, pointing it at them.

"You better have an amazing reason for trespassing on my property!"

"Please we mean no harm at all! We're only looking for my husband please don't shoot us!" The girl squealed and I glared at her.

"Let's head inside. And Sheriff please do a search for any others in my backyard." He nodded and walked past them as they made their way in the house.

"Sit down. So I can't do anything since I'm pregnant but please explain why you're looking for him here."

"We saw this huge man chasing him! He attacked us when we were camping in the woods. We mean no harm to you just please help us find my husband," she pleaded, tears rolling down her face.