5- The Hunt Is On

Tommy's POV *Yay!*

I watched as Skylar made her way upstairs as I finished my work. That girl..something about her made my heart fly.

I never had this feeling before. No girls ever looked at me and if they did, it was to bully me or scream in fear.

People bullied me because of the way I looked. I didn't ask to look this way, I was born with the skin disease. I pray my Skylar wouldn't be like the other girls.

When she was added to the family, I swore to her in my head that I would die protecting her. She would never be afraid, alone, or unloved.

That girl is the only person safe from my chainsaw. No matter what I'd never put a harming finger on her. Her beautiful brown hair. Those ocean blue eyes.

Her voice was angelic and her giggle was like music to my ears. I hate it when people called me Tommy, it made me feel like a 6 year old and not a 20 year old.

But for Sky, I wouldn't prefer it any other way. I know I've killed and done horrible things, but to my family I am completely different.

I love her small frame and I've killed many pretty girls, but she was beautiful. I felt my heart break when she left hurt, thinking I was scared of her.

If anything she should be scared of me

I placed the guys pieces in a bowl and placed it in the fridge to keep fresh. The girls would be chained to beds for Hoyt and Monty so they could have their fun.

I couldn't wait for tonight, not only would I get to hunt, but I get to have more time with Sky!

I got all happy and decided to kill time by making a new mask. I also got my trusted chainsaw and polished it for tonight.

I think I may have some feelings for my Sky. Oh who am I kidding? She'll never like a killer like me. She's too pure for me. Her beautiful scent, vanilla. I love it.

I looked out my tiny window and saw the darkness fill the sky. I smirked under my new mask and got excited. These people won't stand a chance tonight.

Skylar POV

I put on a dark blue tank top, a black skirt, and some dark blue wedges to complete the look. I decided to leave my jacket since it was already hot in Texas.

I messed up my hair and grabbed my hunting knife just in case Tommy needed some assistance. Uncle Hoyt called Mama and told her that there was a car heading our way.

They were at the boundary line and stayed hidden so they could see our performance. Even Mama was going! I ran downstairs to the basement and said, "Tommy its time."

He yanked open the metal door and looked stunned at my outfit. I giggled and said, "Come on silly. Let's go get this show on the road. The sooner we go, the sooner we kill!"

We ran out the back door and took a shortcut through the woods. Tommy knew the area like the back of his hand so thankfully we got there early.

I looked at Tommy and said, "Push me down. I need to look attacked and dirty. Its okay, I promise." He looked scared about pushing me, but did it, knocking me over. I had dirt on me and my clothes were dirty and messy.

I messed up my hair and tore my skirt a bit. I grinned at my work and saw the headlights of a car coming down the road.

Show time

I looked at Tommy and said, "Go hide so when they come to me, you can take them out from behind. I'll be careful."

He hugged me and ran off to the woods. Time to get my acting on. I didn't take drama in school for nothing.

I started limp running into the street in front of the car's way. I waved my arms and screamed, "Help! Please help me!" The car made a hard fast stop and I fell to the floor 'exhausted.'

I saw two big guys run to me and the fat one said, "Oh god, ma'am can you move?" I shook my head and the buff one lifted me up. Its a good thing the buff one would be busy carrying me, no need for him to hurt my Tommy.

The fat one said, "Drew get her to the car. We'll take her to the hospital. I need to take a leak first." I pretended to be tire and he carried me around the car.

He opened the backseat door and laid me down carefully. That's my cue. I shot up and smirked. "Sorry Drew, goodbye Drew."

I giggled evilly and he looked confused as hell. That was until we heard my Tommy's chainsaw and the other guys screams of pain and fear.

Tommy came out of the woods and just like I predicted, Drew pulled up his sleeves. He even stood in front of me as if to protect me from Tommy.

Yeah not happening buddy I thought darkly. I got angry that he'd even consider paying a finger on my precious killer.

I pulled out my knife and quickly stabbed him in the back. He fell to the floor in pain and stomped on him with my heel. I saw red and yanked my knife out of his back quickly.

It was like a switch in me snapped and I was in killer mode. I screamed angrily as I stabbed him many times. I smirked as I looked at my work and saw blood over me.

Tommy looked proud of me and clapped for me. I said, "Thanks Tommy. Nice job with your chainsaw." Then the cop car pulled up.

We knew it was our family so I smirked playfully and said, "Did I get an A?" Hoyt and the rest laughed at that. Mama chuckled, "Oh honey, you and Thomas get an A+! That was so wonderful. I always knew you had a killer instinct like us. I'm so proud of you both."

Tommy gave me a hug and I smiled into it. You know what I said earlier about me thinking I'm in love with him? I take it back.

I KNOW I'm in love with him.