Ṭẅ∊η†ẙ Š유✖

a.n - hey hi how you doin—um i scream dummy so if in any point of the story you read Diana? I meant to write Delilah (which is Dan's momma) could you point it out to me in the comments! it would mean lots! thx beauts, enjoy!

Dan burrowed himself into the warm, soft sheets. He rubbed the remainders of sleep from his eyes and gazed out his window that supplied a view the horizon; its vivid light extended across a rosy sky and dark spruce trees poked at it with their spiked tops. He moved his gaze from the window only to be rudely cut off by his red, vintage alarm clock screaming hysterically for him to awake. He sighed for a second, then shifted out from under his duvet only to lift his arms up above his head; stretching. Without a sound, he tip-toed over to the clock clicking it off, readying himself to start the day.

He washed his face, brushed his teeth and combed through his curls slightly, making sure to keep them styled fluffy.

He then ambled over to his closet where a huddle of dirty clothes sat awaiting to be cleaned while the other articles of clothing awaited to be used. He picked through his hanging shirts pulling off a white collared button up, a blue pullover with 3 thick off-white stripes and a pair of baby blue mom jeans. Also grabbing a pair of white socks; he swiftly changed out of his pajamas. He turned towards his vintage vanity mirror checking out how he looked in his outfit. He couldn't help but stare, eyes drawn towards the way his thighs looked in those pair of jeans or how he noticed the shape of his stomach. Like paper slowly being pulled apart by the act of human hands, it took a second to tear away from his reflection. His gaze was brought down as he studied the wood work on the painted surface. Unexpectedly,  his eyes bumped over the threading of the multi-colored bear the sat slumped over.

With round black eyes the beanie-baby stared back at Dan with concern in his eyes just begging him to take him with him.

Dan smirked, shaking his head to himself he stepped out of his room slowly picking up his shoes on the way out. Without a second of thinking, Dan let out a loud sigh in redemption and shoved himself back into his room picking up the bear. He raced down stairs with white chunky sneakers in hand and the floppy bear as if he lost an imaginary game.

He swung around the wall into his kitchen, dragging his hands across the smooth plaster all while shoving the bear to the bottom of his backpack.

Delilah's elbows leaned on the counter as both of her hands were cupped around her coffee mug. Her body was snuggly cuddled into a bath robe along with a pair of matching slippers to complete the comfy ensemble. "Your toast is in the—"

Bing! The toaster hollered.

Dan grinned and turned on his socked heels, reaching for the bread and jam for a quick breakfast.

"Want a cup of coffee? I made enough." She asks tiredly, her eyelids dropping from not fully being awake.

Dan shakes his head stuffing a bite of toast into his mouth. "Chaw! It might stunt my growth!" he says in a food-muffled voice, he swallows before continuing. "I wanna be 5'10 like Cindy Crawford."

His mom laughs. "Alright, now get going you're gonna be late, silly."

Dan pushed the toast into his mouth and shuffled around, pulling his phone from his back pocket. Holding the jam-ed toast between his lips he tapped a few times at his phone before checking the time. He then finally looked up smiling brightly at his mother removing his food before rushing over to her. He gave her a big hug and set off out the door. "Love you!" He calls.

"Love you too, baby!" She chuckles before Dan slams the house door shut.

"It was so surreal, Mark," Phil blubbered flopping back into his plastic chair.