Ṧї✗

"What's your damage, Daniel?"

Dan placed the back of his delicate hand on his forehead dramatically, rolling his eyes while pressing his silver phone to his ear. He laid flat on his bed, the night was dark and slick; like Lester's hair. The stars taking part as his abnormal ginger roots and the sky around it imitating his ink strands. Dan shook his head closing his eyes to make up an excuse. "I uh...I've been sick," he stuck out his tongue managing the fakest cough in existence.

Dodie gagged into the phone laughing loudly. "Meet us at Sunshine Diner in 10, we'll wait to order, whore."

Dan giggled as Dodie hung up the call. He groaned loudly rolling over to smash his face into his pillow.

After 2 minutes of breathing through the air of the cushion, he made himself get up and start to get ready.

Phil leaned backwards, pressing his letterman jacketed self into the bright red leather seats. The diner was 80's themed which made everything so much more surreal in a sense. He slowly stretched his hands behind his head, staring at his friend Mark in front of him. After finishing his semi-yoga ritual he leaned forward shaking his head at Mark's previous question. "No, the tiny thing thinks I'm brainless," he flicked his own head to emphasis his point. "I thought saving him from Wes would for sure make him drop to his knees," He picks up a french fry only for it to be tossed back down at his plate, shrugging. "That doll is tough, now I've gotta figure out a way to conjure up 100 bucks!"

Mark shook his head holding back a laugh. "Now would it kill you to actually love one person instead of using them?"

Phil shrugged, pursing his lips. His eyelids dipped as a thought swelled up his head. "Look, high school relationships never work out in the end, right?" He queried

"Depends—"

"Then why trust someone with my own heart when I've gotta life in front of me? I'm 17 years old," He wrapped his fingers around his glass cup pulling the plastic straw to his lips resting it on his tongue. "I'll get serious when I'm 20."

Mark's eyes rolled into the back of his head, a laugh of disappointment trying to escape his mouth. "If you're mature they work," he twisted up his expression leaning forward letting his forearms press into the table. "Does it not absolutely kill you to know that someone is giving their heart to you, trusting you with their love, and you stomp your deadly cleats into their hopes and dreams—how does that bring you joy?!"

Phil opened his mouth releasing the straw from his lips. "That part doesn't bring me joy, I couldn't care less," Phil sat up in his seat propping himself up. "But the money. Felix pays like he's got nothing to lose."

"But now you're the one who's losing."

Phil leaned back in his seat, letting a sigh pass through him. "Right."

Sunshine Diner's bell jingled all throughout the restaurant which made most look up just to scan over the incoming customers; including Phil.

But to his surprise, PJ and Dodie came in with their grins tied all the way up to their ears. Then, the one and only Dan Howell waltzed in a few seconds after smiling with them.

Dan raised his hand to his curls fixing one of them still giggling away at some unknown jest.

Phil stared, Dan's scene becoming a freeze frame. He looked his target up and down realizing how captivating Dan actually was. His tight ripped skinny jeans brought all the way to his middle which he paired with a white crop top, a blue thrifty jacket and fishnets all capped off with checkered vans.

"Holy shit he's a stunner."

Mark twists his neck to take a look at the Clearwater cheerleader only to immediately collide eyes with the him. As swiftly as possible he screwed himself back around into the seat looking back at Phil in aggravation. "Drool much, Lester?"

Dan furrowed his eyebrows together as an accidental casualty occurred, he moved his gaze from once looking at Mark to Phil. He shrank back a little, his almond shaped doe eyes finding it rather odd Phil was even glancing in his direction. He found something intriguing about the football player than swiftly, he snapped out of it and waved his hand dismissively following PJ to a booth.

Phil's smirk raised his eye brows as he started to scoot out of the booth. He looked back at Mark, smiling evilly which could rival any villain's grin. "After that sight I don't think I'll need to find that cash."

Mark threw his hands up only to slam them back to his head. "He legit waved you off!" He exclaimed. "The Spartan isn't into you!"

"Oh he will be," Phil leans over the table with an enigmatic smile on his face. "I'll bet on it."