ℕ유η€

"So, it was all planned," Dan grinned, showing off his one dimple. The thought making him want to burst out laughing.

Dodie lent forward, her eyebrows knitting together in a motherly type concern. "What was?" Her legs spread out across the floor trying to accomplish her front facing split.

Currently, they were stretching in the schools gymnasium soon to be stunting for the next home cheerleading game.

Dan scooted forward, moving his legs so they were in front of him. "The whole ass grabbing thing at that party the other night," He started to move along with his mate, pulling his left arm above his head first pointing his fingers daintily like a Barbie's.

Dodie twisted her mouth, fake gagging making Dan giggle. "You're joking!" She shakes her head closing her eyes as she continued her reps. "How'd you figure it out?"

Dan wasn't able to contain his laugh as he shrugged. "Well last night, at Sunshine diner my car stopped working and somehow he fixed it," Dan clenched his jaw, rolling his eyes. "He said he could hear my 'Prima Donna' screams from across the lot which is totally not true."

Dodie chuckled. "For once I believe the Red Hawk."

He let his lips part away from each other, crossing his arms. "Okay, whatever," he chided in a mocking tone.

Dodie leaned back forward touching her toes with the tips of her fingers. "I can't believe he would actually create a plan to grab your ass?"

Dan waved his hand dismissively. "Well, technically he didn't grab my arse. He told this guy named Wesley to so he could fake punch him and 'save me' I guess," He let out a breath, shrugging. "He said he created the plan so he could get my number, because supposedly someone told him I like to be rescued?" Dan switched his arms now raising his right hand in the air. "Honestly, he could've came up to me and asked for my number? Not make the elaborate scene to get it? Like, I probably wouldn't have given it to him anyway but at least he tried in a normal fashion—"

Dodie's mouth fell agape as Dan continued you ramble. She immediately lunged for him, putting her hands on his shoulders, shaking him frantically. "You didn't give him your number, right?" She swallowed like she was drinking sand. "Everyone knows that if you date a Red Hawk they'll only use you—even teachers say that!"

Dan gulped then shrugged out of Dodie's soft grip. "You're kidding me, right?" Dan grabbed her hands bringing them up to his chest. "Dods, I'm a Clearwater cheerleader. He hates my guts! I would never even consider."

"Thank god!" She places a dramatic hand over her heart then wiped away a fake sweat. She sat up locking her ankles. "Imagine what Peej would do? If you ended up dating Phil Lester!" She giggled. "That's a novel waiting to happen."

Dan pinched his lips. "Yeah, no I would be murdered by him," They both started to laugh till they were cut off by a screech of a whistle.

"Everyone! Get in positions!" Screamed the Cheer Captain.

PJ turned the wheel of his truck, keeping his lips pursed. He listened to Dan go on about the ass grabbing plan. The red boiling anger bottling up, showing in his scrunched up expression. He clenched his hands around the steering wheel, making his knuckles go white like snow. He snapped his gaze over to his little buddy about to fly out the window. "You can never talk to him again," Peej gritted out concealing most of his anger.

Dan looked over at him, stifling a giggle. "What are you? My dad scolding me for talking to a stranger?"

"I might actually kill him," Peej said cranking his neck to look at Dan. His eyes had a deadness, a stillness. The boy who laughed often, the one who was everyone's friend had developed a hardness when it came to Dan's safety. This was nothing new either.

Dan clenched his jaw, crossing his arms as he shifted to look out the window. "You're so," he brought his hands up only to slam them back down to his lap. "weird!"

PJ stole a quick look at Dan then adverted his eyes back to the rode. "I'm weird?" He bit his lip dodging his eyes; ignoring Dan's subtle comment. "Oh, I'm sorry Dan that mister Lester obviously thinks you're a piece of ass he can toy around with!" He continued in a mocking voice.

Dan waved him off. "Phil doesn't think that, Peej," he brought his shoulders to a shrug, switching his body to face forward again. "Anyways, I forgave him—"

Then immediately PJ's truck came to complete stop. His shoe pressed harshly into the break flooring it. He snapped his head towards Dan on the verge of a mental break down. "You what?" He hissed, his tone grave and riddled with the urge to murder.

Dan furrowed his brow, smiling; the top row of teeth was showing, and there was a faint curve to the lips, but there was no crease below the eyes, no movement of the cheeks. On anyone else, it would be a grimace, at best. "What? I forgave him? It was easy the player is hot!"

PJ started up the car again shaking his head, disappointed like a father would be to a bad report card. "I can not believe you right now. Did fall on your head during cheer?"

"Can I not have my own opinions on guys, Peej?" He laughed, staring at the side of PJ's head as he kept his eyes glued to the rode.

He leaned forward shifting in his seat, still clasping both hands onto the steering wheel. "Not about Rydell guys! Not Phil Lester!" PJ took one hand off of the wheel wiping his mouth with it. "By all means! Say you'd fuck the entire Bayside high school baseball team!"

Dan broke out in laughter, frantically shaking his head. "No please!" He begged kiddingly. "They're so entitled! I cant, Peej!"

PJ's chuckle shook his muscular body as he carefully pulled into the Howell's driveway.

Dan smiled as the car came to stop at his closed gate surrounding his house. Without thinking, Peej leaned out his window entering the passcode of four numbers into the gate's key pad. Soon enough the gate doors parted away from each other letting PJ pull through and up the driveway all the way to Dan's car port, his headlights reflecting off of the tin garage door. Without another word, Dan hopped out of the truck, then turned around to say goodbye, but before he could say those parting words; PJ stopped him.

"Just know," he trailed off closing his eyes. "If you ever screw that guy," he paused to try and make his point. "I'll kill him, then bury you alive with him."

Dan rolled his eyes keeping his laced to his face. He scrunched up his nose, putting his hands on his knees. "We both know you love me too much for that," he then grabbed his cheer bag from the floor of the truck to only lug it over his right shoulder. "Thanks for the ride!" He said then quickly shut the door.

PJ rolled down his window quickly watching Dan walk in front of the vehicle. He swiftly pointed at Dan through the open window "Oui! Don't doubt me little Howell!"

Dan blew a kiss stepping towards his house's entrance. "Love you Peejie!"

PJ snarled, snickering to himself as he drove off.

a.n - the amount of time i said ass in this i can't lol then a said arse ahahaha i wish i was really british man.