The Lost Castaway (Editing)

[WENT THROUGH EDITING]

Maybe will re-edit again on day but for now enjoy the completed book as it is.

~

Two girls with different lives, living in separate worlds with their own problems to figure out. But what happens when both worlds meet and become one?

Alexa Carter is your average teenager. She lives with her parents and has a brother who dorms in college. She struggles with admitting her feelings for her best friend. She afraid that is she does say something their friendship will never be the same again. She is given a chance to finally confess but the timing is all wrong. Her family goes on a vacation full of surprises. But not all surprises are good.

Maddie Alvarez is struggles with knowing who she really is. The Alvarez family found her beat up and took her in giving her name, a house, and a family to stay with. Living in a house with 6 boys there are can complicate things when a young girl is trying to find herself. She ends up thinking maybe it was meant to be that this is her situation and maybe it's a second chance at life.

Both girls face their problems and through their obstacles they  discover what really matters to them most. But does that mean things will be right again?