Chapter 7 (Alexa)

Here another chapter. Enjoy!

~

"Come on Adrian! Please go with us!" Natalie kept tugging on his shirt. "No I don't want to watch the two of you go shopping for the third time this week. Don't you guys have enough clothes for the trip already?" Adrian complained.

"Oh come on Adrian. We'll buy you some clothes too!" Natalie tried again. "A girl can never have too much extra outfits for a trip. And besides you need some new clothes." I added.

For the past 20 mins we've been trying to get Adrian to go to the mall with us. Natalie and I were planning our outfits again (after shopping yesterday) for the trip next week. Everything has to be perfect. Hence shopping again and again until we find the perfect outfits.

"Lexa come here." Nat pulled me away from Adrian. "Listen, remember when we were younger Adrian would always listen to you when you used the voice on him?" The voice? I haven't done that in years... "Nat I'm sure the voice won't work on him anymore. And besides I think I'm a little too old to be doing that."

"Nonsense. Please Lexa! We need a ride to the mall my car's out of gas and we need someone to carry our bags." She smiled. "I'm sure he'll listen to you if you ask." Nat smirked. There was a twinkle in her eye letting me know she was hiding something. But I'll let it slide. "Fine I'll try."

"Oh Adrian! Please! Accompany us to the mall? What would I do when my dear feet give up on me? Who will be there to catch me?" I said in the voice like a princess in destress. I bet I sounded ridiculous. Why do I do things like this again?

"Oh no. Not the voice." Adrian said covering his ears. "Lexa say something again." Nat pushed me closer. "Oh Adrian! Please oh please go with us. How will we do anything without you?" I sat beside him and flopped my head on his lap. I look like a child...

"This is so unfair. I can't say no to the voice and to that face Lexa." Adrian down at me. He looked so cute his dimples and everything. The way his eyes twink– "Yay!!! Thanks Lexa! Now let's go you two." Natalie skipped out of her room. I quickly got off Adrian's lap and got out of the room following Nat.

My cheeks blushed from... Embarrassment. Yeah... from doing the voice and yeah... I shook my head and followed Nat to the car and she pushed me to the front seat. "Nat don't you want to sit in front?" Adrian asked. "Yeah. Don't you always call shotgun?" I added. She's really up to something...

"I'll sit at the back. I thought I'll probably need to get used to sitting at the back, so why not start now." She said. I don't buy it, but we all got in anyways and went straight to the mall.

~

"Oh Lexa look at this cover up it will be perfect for the white bikini we got yesterday." Natalie put the cover up in my arms and pushed me in front of a mirror. It was a sheer pastel blue color that was like a long shirt. "Yup! It's perfect I'll get it." We went to the counter and payed for all the clothes we picked out. It was only our second store and We already had two bags from each store.

"Are you girls done already? I mean look at the amount of clothes you bought." Adrian whined. "Oh don't be so whiny Adrian. There's more shops to checkout. Which remind me Lexa I need to go back to this store we went to for bikinis I think I'll get another pair just in case. Do you need anything from there?" Nat asked.

"Nope. I have enough bikinis. But I do need some nice dresses for the trip. Meet me there after you go get a bikini?" I told her. "Yup. Adrian where do you what to go?" Nat nudged him. I wonder what that was about... "I'll go with Lexa I do not want to go back to that bikini store." He shivered.