Chapter 19 (Alexa)

Another chapter is here! I hope you enjoy it! 😊 It's short, I know but enough, trust me.

~

The manager comes forward and tells us to follow him to the goodbye ceremony. We go through the path to the beach and there it was, our surprise, what a great way to end this night. And what a better way to end this trip with more good memories.

~

"Good evening mam, sir, this is all for you tonight. Help yourself with the drinks by the bar and you may request songs to our DJ, I hope you enjoy your bonfire!" The manager left us and music began to play. We all gathered around the bonfire and started dancing and the parents had some drink to throw into the mix.

"I'll be right back." Nash shouted over the music. "I'm gonna get a drink, you girls want any?"Adrian asked. We shook our heads and went back to dancing. "Come on Alexa loosen up a bit more!" Natalie grabbed my arms and began to wiggle it in the air. We laughed, shimmied and dance as if it was our last night alive.

We began swaying our hips to the music. The music change to a more upbeat song and Natalie began twerking. "You look so silly, you know that?" I asked her. "Yup that's why we're friends right? Come one shake that booty!" I shook my head and took a step back. She stuck her tongue out and began tweeting towards me. "You know you want to."

"Can I steal her away?" Adrian cut Natalie's twerking. "Oh thank god! I thought she'll take me with her." I ran to Adrian's side. "I'm not that bad..." Natalie pouts. "No, you're not." Nash hugs her from behind. "Come on, are we dancing or what?" Adrian twirls me around. "Can I sip?" I pointed to his drink. "Here, you might not like it though." I took a sip and cringed. "Ewww. Don't let me sip that ever again ok?" He just laughed at me and nodded.

"You see that up there?" Adrian asked me.

~

It's the next day, my head is not in its best shape... Dancing and drinking a little isn't really the best decision, especially when you have to wake up early the next day. "Are you girls all packed?" Mom peaked into our room. "All set. But I'm not..." I complained. "You'll be fine once we get some food into your stomach. Come on they packed us breakfast for the trip."

We followed mom to the yacht, on the way we passed by the guys and they got our bags for us. "Good Morning!" Adrian smiled at me. "Good Morning!" I smiled back. I leaned on him the rest of the way to the yacht. "Look at them, they're growing up so fast. Tom, our daughters have other guys to lean on now." Dad faked sniffled. "Oh my baby..." Tom joined in. We laughed at them. "Don't worry dad I'll still need you." I kissed his cheek. Natalie gave her dad a hug as well before we all boarded the yacht.

After breakfast, I still wasn't feeling well. The movement of the yacht just made my head worst.

"Let's take a nap. What do you think?" Adrian asked. "Yes please." I answered, closing my eyes. "Not here. Come on." He nudged me. "Hmm..." I hummed. "I'll carry you?" I nodded. "You're lucky, I love you." Adrian lifted me like a baby and he started walking. I placed my chin by the base of his neck and he squirmed. "Lexa I'm going to drop you if you continue to do that." I just smiled at him and leaned on his shoulder.

We sat on a lounge chair under an umbrella and tried to relax a bit. "You comfy?" He asked. "Better than standing. But not really." I told him. He pulled me down on his chest and asked again. "Much better." I smiled up to him. He kissed my nose and closed his eyes. I stared at him for a bit, admiring his face, the way his nose was scrunched a bit, or how his eyes were slightly squinted due to the sun even if they were closed.

"I love you..." I whispered. And snuggled up to him more. "I love you too." He kissed the top of my head and we went to sleep.

~

I woke up to the sound of thunder and a flash of lightening right in front of me as I opened my eyes. The yacht was moving more aggressively with the waves.  "Adrian, wake up!" It was storming out here. "Adrian!!!" I shook him. "Yeah?" He hummed. "Open your eyes. It's storming." He opened his eyes and looked around. "We should go inside. Have you seen Natalie?" He said. We sat up and looked around.

"Nat!!! What are you doing here all alone?" I found her by the railing crying. "Ssshhh... It's going to be alright. We're here." Adrian hugged her. Natalie just nodded. A loud clap of thunder came after and Natalie shivered more. She has anxiety with thunder storms. As a child storms were the background to all her bad memories. Ever since then, it haunted her.

"Nat! Are you alright?" Nash jogged to us with an umbrella. The waves got rougher and the boat moved up and down and around faster. "Kids!!! Are you alright?" I could hear dad's voice from the other side. "Where are you?" Ben shouted after. "We're here by the front!" Adrian called out. "Here I'll help you up." Nash took Nat by the waist and hoisted her up. The boat jerk and we all clung on to the railing.

Nash's umbrella flew away as the rain got stronger. The wind was blowing wild, thunder and lighting after another. "Adrian!!! I'm slipping!!!" I shouted. It was as if the boat was trying to shake us off. I was sliding from one pole of the railing to another. "Adrian!!!" "Alexa!!! Hold on!!!" He held his hand but I was too scared to let go. "I won't let you go." He comforted. "I-I can't..."

My hands began to slip and I had no choice but to reach out for Adrian's. I reached and reached but I couldn't, my hands fell of the railing and I was gliding around the boat floor. The boat went up and to the side and I had nothing to hold on too. Tears were in my eyes; the rain was defening.

I closed my eyes and felt the water around me. I tried to swim up but the waves kept coming and coming. "He-lp!!!" I tried to say. "He–"

"Alexa!!!"

"Al-e-xa!!!"

"Alexa!!!"

"Al–xa!!!"

"A–le–x–!!!

"Al—