Chapter_30.TheOtherMeeting/ahvmht

//Search.AlertAlarm.#206649

Subject Found: Pattillo, Jack.

//Display.ArchivedData.#007

Data Found. Point of view created.

After we settled down at the shelter of the secret dock near the cities of Sundris, we gathered enough chairs and all sat around a large table together. Geoff was sitting at the head of the table with me on his right, while the others filled in the rest of the circle. That was when Geoff began to explain the plan. He had a map unrolled on the table, and started pointing, while the rest of us listened to his strategy.

"So, we're in a pretty...bad...situation right now," he began, "So I think we should try to find some help from the other territories." Everyone at the table nodded, though Beef shifted nervously. He didn't seem against it though, so Geoff just continued.

"I feel like the Mindcrack Territory will probably be the best one to go to, so we'll do that first. If that fails, well...we'll figure something out." There was agreement again in the form of mutters, then everyone stood up from the table. We were going to stay in the cabin for a night so we could figure things out and rest, so there were things that needed to be attended to.

The other Achievement Hunters were looking through our supplies and trying to determine if we had enough supplies, as well as trying to make more of things we were sure we didn't have enough of, like beds. Ant and Chimney were discussing hunting for...something, whether it was food or some kind of mineral, or something else entirely I have no idea, while Jordan seemed to be prepping for a mining expedition. Beef had disappeared entriely, though I'm pretty sure I saw him dart out of the shelter as soon as the meeting ended. I decided to just go fishing, since I wasn't sure how much food we had, and fishing also usually helped me clear my head.

Everything was all boxed up, and since we were going to leave tomorow, I decided to just make a fishing rod instead of looking for one. I grabbed some of the cobwebs that were scattered across the old shelter and twined them together, before tying them to a stick that was laying around and finding a rusty old hook that had been left abandoned in one of the corners of the shack. I then made my way outside and sat on the edge of the dock, then tyed the hook to the line of my fishing rod before casting said line out into the ocean.

I let my mind wander for a while, staring at the setting sun while the line of my fishing rod remained loose and motionless. I eventually did catch a fish, a normal old common one at that, but I didn't really care. All I could think about was the town, the city, we spent building for the last two years destoryed and covered in lava, the "capital" just a smouldering crater.

As evening became night, though, I just pushed those thoughts to the back my mind, thinking about our next journey tomorrow as I walked back to our temporary shelter to go off to bed.