Chapter_16.EssenceWeapons?/chmswft

A/N: Wow! Over 220 Reads!?! You guys, The Pack, are amazing! Thanks for reading, it's much appreciated! I also hope that you have been enjoying this story so far, and are excited for what's to come! :D I hope you guys like the new cover by the way!

//Search.AlertAlarm.#250411

Subject Found: (Classified), (Classified). Alias: "ChimneySwift11"

//Display.ArchivedData.#002

Data Found. Point of view created.

I woke up with a start. My whole body ached, but the terrible pain in my head and the way my right hand felt as if it was on fire outweighed everything else. I looked over to see it badly burned and blistering and felt the memories of being beat up by that biker guy rush back to me.

I couldn't believe how terrible I felt; it actually felt like I was dying. Then I noticed something. From my position chained to a wall in a dimly lit room, I could see a small table a few feet out of reach. On the table was my hoodie, which was neatly folded up, and on top of it was AntVenom's amulet.

I painfully moved my head to the right to see Ant chained up beside me, except he was still unconscious. I groaned, this moment made me know how much I relied on my hoodie. I hoped Ant didn't wake up; he probably relied on this amulet more than I relied on my hoodie, and I apparently was pretty dependent on that thing.

That was when glaring light momentarily flooded the room, and I could see three figures walk in. They stood behind the table, and I could tell they were staring at me and AntVenom.

"Hey, look, one of them's up" one the figures said, and I could just barely make out his hand pointing at me. I tensed up as the dim light in the room became a little brighter, probably so the figures could see us better.

I could now see that it was the guy in armor, the biker, and someone in a kilt that I didn't recognize. "Please" my voice came out weak and raspy. "Don't hurt me anymore."

Smiles adorned each Minecraftian's face. "We won't need to." The guy in the power armor told me. "Without your power infused jacket, we can just push you around."

I frowned. This was true, but I didn't want to believe it. The biker, who I faintly remember was named Jack, spoke up. "You seem to be the less aggressive one between you and your friend. If you answer some questions, maybe we'll let you go, or answer some questions for you."

I nodded. "Okay" the man in the power armor said. "How did you get here?" I explained AntVenom's plan, and the storm, and the wave. I also said how we began to explore and then heard footsteps, which turned out to be Jack, and the guy in armor, whose name I learned was Geoff. Geoff nodded when I finished.

"Do you-" He was cut off by Ant waking up. And boy was he angry. His eyes snapped open, and when I turned to face him, his eyes were unfocused, and he seemed very pale.

"HEY!" Ant shouted, interrupting Geoff. He struggled against the chains for a bit before he spotted his amulet. He was seething with rage and need; he was very dependent on his amulet.

"What's his deal?" Geoff spoke over the mumbles and grunts of Ant tugging and straining on his bonds.

"He needs his amulet" I told him, jerking my head at the gold thing atop my hoodie. Geoff picked up the amulet and quickly draped it over Ant's head. AntVenom physically relaxed and his eyes closed for a moment before reopening.

"Where am I?" He questioned, struggling minimally at the chains, bending them a bit due to his strength. Geoff explained the situation, and Ant agreed to answer questions too.

The three people asked some questions that I sort of tuned out, they didn't seem important. AntVenom was babbling on and on anyways. Then the one guy who I had yet to hear speak did, which caught my attention.

"So if this story is correct, I think your Alert Alarms are broken."

"Why?" Ant asked, cocking his head to the side.

"Well," the man replied, "you would have been in water for a while, and if you were as drenched as you seem to have been, it would have shorted out the alarms. Also, you're not being picked up by our Alert Alarm detector system."

AntVenom nodded in understanding. "Are we done with the questions?" He asked, and all three people nodded.

"Anything you want to know?" Geoff asked and we both nodded.

"What are all your names?" Ant asked and Geoff pointed to everyone while he said they're names.

"Geoff, Jack, and Ryan" Geoff said, then proceeded to name and describe people who lived on this island with him, Jack and Ryan. When Geoff was finished, AntVenom looked at me and nodded slowly, gesturing for me to ask a question.

"So, you know our stories, what's your stories?" I questioned. Geoff, with input from Jack and Ryan, explained how they planned to come here, how they met, the games they liked to play, and everything in between. He even explained the two other guys' stories. One had his territory taken away and left, and the other ran away from being a councilman in a territory.

As soon as Geoff finished, Ant had another question. "When we were fighting," he began, "you had some pretty tricked out weapons. Where'd you get them?"

"Oh, you mean like this?" Geoff countered, unslinging his tannish crossbow from his back. AntVenom nodded, and Geoff replied, "This is my Essence Weapon."

Ant and I shared looks of confusion. "Essence Weapon?" we both asked in unison.

"Do you know what an Essence Weapon is?" Geoff questioned, and AntVenom and I both shook our heads vigorously.

Ryan decided to explain. He told us how Essence Weapons were created by things called Enchantment Tables when you were experienced enough. They were created by pulling out aspects of your essence, for example, Geoff's essence was fighting. Each weapon has four abilities, though one is passive, and occurs on its own. Ryan put it into perspective by telling us that the black fire Jack's battle axe shoots is one of its abilities. Your essence also determines how your weapon will look, and what it will be.

Ant seemed fascinated by this concept. "When can I get mine?" He asked eagerly.

Geoff laughed in a fatherly way at his question. "Well" he responded, "You guys don't seem as bad as we thought you were, so if you promise not to hurt us, and live with us peacefully, since you probably won't be leaving for a while, we'll bring you to the Enchantment Table tomorrow."

AntVenom's eyes lit up. "Okay!" He responded, pulling at the chains around his wrist more, bending them farther. He frowned, remembering his bonds. "Can we get down from here?" He asked, and Geoff nodded, unlocking the locks on both of our chains.

The three led us out of the little dungeon area and back on to the surface. I squinted when we reached it; the sun was high and bright in the sky.

We were then led to Achievement City, where Jack, Ryan, Geoff and three of their other friends lived, and it was decided that we would stay in Geoff's house for the night, as it had taken us that long to reach the city.

Geoff made us beds, and as I laid down to sleep after the "interrogation," all I could think about was what my essence was, and what my Essence Weapon would be