Nightmares

Calypso's P.O.V

I was having a horrible nightmare. Leo was dying right in front of my eyes and so was all of my friends. I woke up in a cold sweat, breathing heavily. My heart was beating a mile-a-minute. The other girls were sound asleep. It was in the middle of the night and I was extremely tired. I tried to go to sleep but I just couldn't. I sighed in frustration and got out of bed. I grabbed my blanket and walked out the door, trudging down the hallway in my bunny slippers and pajamas. I finally got to the boy's dorm and knocked on the door softly. I heard some shuffling of feet and a loud thump. Soon after the thump, I heard cursing in Spanish. Suddenly, the door opened and there stood Leo in his red pajamas with flames on them. We stared at each other for a moment before I spoke. "Leo, I'm sorry. I thought that you were cheating on me. Matt showed me a picture of you kissing a girl, but it turned out to be fake. I really, truly, love you." I said. Leo looked me in the eyes, then kissed me softly on the lips. "I forgive you." He whispered quietly to me. He smiled tiredly. "I had a nightmare," I said. "Can I sleep with you for tonight?" he nodded. I walked into the dorm with him and we lied down in his bed together. He wrapped hi warm arms around my waist, and we fell asleep soundly.

Sorry it took so long for me to update!