Leo's Mad.

Calypso's P.O.V

All the girls had left. I had taken an extra long shower. I walked out of the locker room and covered myself with my hands. I walked out of the gym and immediately the boys looked at me. Their mouths fell open and they started to advance towards me. I needed to find Leo! I rushed past them, still covering myself with my hands. I tried to run to my dorm but guys lined up and blocked me from getting there. I ran for Jason, Percy, Frank, and Leo's dorm. I knocked on the door rapidly. Maybe Leo was there. I think he said something about stopping by their dorm to get something. The door opened and Leo grinned at me until he saw that I was naked and trying to cover myself up with my hands. He closed his eyes quickly and he blushed as red as a tomato. "Calypso, what happened?!" He said. He pulled me into his dorm and luckily the others weren't there. "Someone stole my clothes while I was taking a shower in the locker room! I had to walk through school like this and all of the boys were staring! They blocked me from getting to my dorm so I came here." Leo took one of his shirts from his closet and handed it to me. I quickly put it on. He also handed me pants and underwear. "Sorry, I only have boy clothes." He said, still closing his eyes. When I was dressed, I kissed him on the lips deeply. He kissed back and zee continued to kiss each other until we broke away for air. His eyes were now open and he looked at me. "You're hot." He said. I blushed and hit Leo lightly on the shoulder. "Leo!" I said. "Well it's true!" He responded and pulled me into a tight hug.

Leo's P.O.V

I hugged Calypso and we walked out of the dorm. I was going to get those boys who blocked her from getting to her dorm. When we were in the main hallway, one boy rushed towards her and tried to take her shirt off. I was furious! I grabbed him by the from of his shirt and slammed him against the lockers, raising him up into the air. He looked afraid. I had gotten stronger. I moved my fist back, ready to punch him but I felt a soft hand on my shoulder, preventing my from doing so. I looked over to see Calypso who had her hand on my shoulder. "Don't, Leo. He's not worth it. Her voice calmed me down and I dropped the boy. I don't know what had gotten into me. I was so mad! what had happened? I don't usually get that mad. Hmmm...

Calypso's P.O.V

Woah...I've never seen Leo that mad. What happened? I hope he's alright. I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back just as tight. The rest of the day went normally. After school, I walked to my dorm and opened the door. Hazel, Piper, and Annabeth were looking at something on Annabeth's laptop. I looked to see what they were looking at. It was just a video of a cute little kitten. Hazel was 'Awwww' ing, Annabeth smiled brightly, and Piper was giggling at it's cuteness. I laughed and sat down on my bed.

Please vote, comment, and enjoy! - Calypso223