So Not Good

Calypso's P.O.V

I went to Matt's house and followed the directions. When I got there, I rang the doorbell and an old woman opened the door and smiled at me. "Hello, I'm looking for Matt." I smiled at the woman. First impressions are important. "Come in, he's upstairs in his room." She replied. "Thank you." I travelled upstairs and knocked on the door that had a big sign stating 'Matt's Room'. Could it be any more obvious? The door creaked slightly open and I saw a tied-up Nico with a piece of tape over his mouth. I walked into Matt's room and started to try to untie the impossible knot that was tying the ropes around Nico together. Nico shook his head frantically and I felt something press roughly against the back of my head. I heard a light clicking noise. "I wouldn't do that if I were you Calypso, if you do I'll shoot you and your friend here." He said gesturing towards Nico. He tied my up like he had to Nico and threw me against the wall. The old woman who I'm guessing was his mom ran into the room and saw us. Instead of freaking out she grinned evilly. She brought Nico and I into the basement and locked us up in chains in separate cells. I think there used to be a prison under Matt's house.

Leo's P.O.V

I was really worried about Calypso. It was 11:00 at night and she wasn't in her dorm. I was released from the hospital a little while ago.

Nico's P.O.V

I tried to warn Calypso about Matt behind her with a gun. Turns out Matt's mom was evil sooo...... I was locked up in chains next to Calypso in separate cells.

Hope you liked the chappie! I'll update soon! :) Vote and comment! - Calypso223