Clothes Missing

Leo's P.O.V

I grinned and wrapped an arm around Calypso's waist. Jason explained to Calypso and I how he had told everyone where we were. "I don't even want to know exactly what you two were doing..." He said. I could feel my face heat up and Calypso was as red as a tomato. "It wasn't like that. Nothing happened except for kissing!" I said. Jason rolled his eyes playfully. "I'm joking, Leo." He said. I grumbled and Calypso kissed my cheek which made my heart beat a mile-a-minute. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. I suddenly remembered that today was Sunday so we would be going back to school tomorrow. School means jocks, and mean girls, and evil teachers. Jocks, mean girls, and evil teachers mean drama. Drama means bad things happening. I hate bad things.

Calypso's P.O.V

Soon, Monday came and I was walking next to Leo to our first class. Matt AND Octavian happened to be there. I sat down in a seat and before Leo could sit down next to me, Matt sat on one side of me and Octavian sat on the other side of me. They stared at me hungrily as if I were a gazelle, and they were lions. Leo watched them carefully, making sure they kept their hands to themselves, and sat down behind me. The teacher began to talk and I took many notes. The information really helped me later on when I needed it. Meanwhile, Octavian and Matt couldn't keep their eyes off of me. Leo was taking notes like I was. Every once in a while he would look up at them and make sure they didn't touch me. I smiled at how protective he was over me. It was sweet. After class, I was walking to my locker when I was tripped by Tiffany. I dropped my books and binder and the other things I was carrying. Tiffany laughed at my with her group of girls and I scowled at them. Leo rushed over to help me and I kissed him on the nose lightly. He helped me up and helped me pick up my binder, books, and other things. Tiffany and her group had stopped laughing and were now looking dreamily at Leo. They glared at me because Leo was my boyfriend and also because they hated me.

Leo's P.O.V

I noticed that Tiffany tripped Calypso so I helped Calypso and picked up some of the things she was holding for her. Tiffany and her group were looking at me dreamily and I frowned. "Don't do that to Calypso. She's my girlfriend and I love her." I said to Tiffany. She smiled at me and moved closer. I backed away but she roughly kissed me on the lips. I pushed her away quickly. I soon saw a flash of white and the smell of cinnamon. Calypso ran past me and tackled Tiffany to the ground. She slapped her a few times and then stood up, walking over to me. She kissed me on the lips and I lifted her up into the air, spinning her. We soon broke away for air and I set her down, back on her feet. We walked off together. After a couple of classes, it was gym. Gym flew by really fast.

Calypso's P.O.V

Gym was over and I was taking a shower in the girl's locker room. After the shower, I dried off and reached for my clothes. They weren't there. I searched everywhere for my clothes but couldn't find them anywhere. I didn't have my phone with me either. Oh no.

Sorry about those last two updates. they were pretty bad. I hope this update is better! Please vote and comment! Enjoy! - Calypso223