Calypso and Leo go to high school

Calypso tossed her clothes in her suitcase. Chiron had suddenly wanted Leo and her to go to high school. She was nervous yet excited at the same time. What will it be like? She wondered. But soon her mind wandered away from that thought and she started thinking about him. His curly brown hair, his smile that made her melt. Just then there was a knock at her door. "Come in." She said quietly.

The door opened slowly and none other than Leo walked in. "Hey Sunshine, Chiron just wanted me to tell you that we will be leaving for school in half an hour." He smiled brightly at Calypso. He was fidgeting with something as always.

"Thanks Leo, you're the best." She grinned. She felt her cheeks become warm as he smiled. Gods, why did Leo have to be so cute?

Half an hour later Argus was driving them to a boarding school which they would be living at for a while.

She stared out the window looking at the scenery outside of the van. They soon pulled up to a big building with other slightly smaller buildings surrounding it.

Leo's P.O.V

I looked over at Calypso. She was gorgeous. Her caramel-colored hair was in a loose side braid. Her almond-shaped brown eyes gazed at the passing cars. She was wearing a white Greek-style dress and a braided, golden, belt.

He himself was wearing a fiery red shirt, tan pants, and suspenders, he also was wearing his toolbelt.

They finally arrived at the school and they got out of the van.

Argus opened the trunk and they took out their suit cases. Leo walked into the school noticing that all of the guys were staring at Calypso with their mouths hanging open.

Calypso's P.O.V

I walked through the front doors with Leo and all of the guys seemed to stop what they were doing and stare at me. I mean really, can you say awkward?

Leo's P.O.V

I glared at all of the guys staring at Calypso. We walked side by side into the main office. I tried to hold my laughter in as I spotted a woman at the front desk. She was wearing so much makeup that she looked like a clown! Turquoise eyeshadow led all the way from her eyes to her forehead. Maroon red lipstick was smeared carelessly on her lips and was spread even around her lips. Blush was in red circles on her cheeks and looked pretty messy. I'm no makeup expert, but isn't the key to makeup trying to make it look like you aren't wearing any?

Calypso's P.O.V

I took one look at the lady at the front desk and tried my best not to laugh. She looked at Leo and I and frowned. I'm Ms. Heartless here are your schedules and don't come to me about your problems because I don't care. Wow, what a nice person. I thought sarcastically.

Leo's P.O.V

Calypso and I grabbed our schedules and bolted out of the office. When we closed the door behind us we immediately burst out laughing. Soon, after our laughing stopped, we checked our schedules to see what we had. It turns out we actually had pretty similar schedules.

Leo's schedule:

8:15 - Homeroom

9:00 - P.E

10:00 - Greek language and Myths etc.

11:30 - Wood shop

12:30 - Lunch

1:00 - Math

1:30 - Study Hall

2:00 - Leaving school and going home

Calypso's schedule:

Everything on Leo's schedule except at 11:30 she has gardening club and at 1:00 instead of Math she has Science.