Picture Perfect

Calypso's P.O.V

Leo and I took a couple of vacation days from school. Right now I was sitting in the boys dorm and Leo was making me hit chocolate. He handed me the cup and grinned. He hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek. "You are so beautiful, Sunshine." I blushed and he took out his guitar and started to sing.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine."

"You make me happy, when the skies are gray."

"You'll never know dear, how much I love you."

"Please don't take, my sunshine away."

He finished the song and I kissed him gently on the lips. "I love you, Leo." I said. He blushed deeply. "I love you too, Calypso."

Leo's P.O.V

I could feel my body temperature rise after she told me she loved me. I pulled her close to me, wrapping my arms around her waist. It was as if I was in a dream. She fell asleep leaning on me, and soon I fell asleep as well. I woke up to the sound of cameras taking pictures and people 'awwww' ing. my arms were still wrapped around Calypso's waist and her eyes were half open. All of the seven and Nico were taking pictures if us. Calypso and I got up and I kissed her cheek.

Calypso's P.O.V

I blushed and kissed Leo on the nose. The seven and Nico had stopped taking pictures by now.

Matt's P.O.V

I am not giving up. I need a new plan, and in the hospital where I am now I should have plenty of time to come up with one. That group of losers took Calypso from me and beat me up, leaving me in the hospital.

I hope you liked it! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. It's a short chapter but I'll update soon. :) - Calypso223