The Date

Calypso's P.O.V

We soon arrived at the restaurant and walked in. We were led to a table for two with candles. It was perfect. Leo took out my chair for me and I sat down. He pushed the chair in and sat in his own chair. I smiled and thanked him. I looked at me menu, carefully examining the pages. I decided to order the Chicken Parmesan. (A/N : Basically it is breaded chicken with pasta, cheese, and tomato sauce.) Leo ordered the same thing. We also had water as a drink. Leo and I talked and drank our water until the waiter brought the food to our table. The waiter set my plate in front of me and Leo's in front of Leo. The waiter then left. I twirled my fork in the pasta and watched as it collected pasta as it twirled. I ate the bite of pasta and smiled happily. It was absolutely delicious! "This food is so good!" Leo grinned and nodded in agreement. We continued eating our food and chatting. When we finished our meals Leo got money out of his wallet and payed. "Thank you so much Leo." I said to him. "No problem, Sunshine." He kissed my cheek and I could feel my face heat up. I held his hand and intertwined our fingers. We walked to an open field. Leo held blankets and pillows in his arms. He spread the blankets out and put the pillows down. He lied down on his back and motioned for me to join him. I did and we stared up at the sky. There were so many stars everywhere. It was beautiful. "It's beautiful." I said aloud. "All the stars in the galaxy are beautiful, but none of them could compare to your beauty." Leo said to me. I could feel myself blushing. Leo was so sweet. I turned to him and kissed him. He kissed me back and wrapped his arms around me. I rested my head on his chest and we continued to watch the stars together until we fell asleep.

Small chapter for you! Sorry. I hope you like it! :) - Calypso223