Getting Ready

Matt's P.O.V

I had learned that Calypso had gotten together with that Latino kid whose name I found out was Leo Valdez. I know that they're going to the party at my friend's place tonight, and I have the perfect plan to break them up.

Calypso's P.O.V

I was getting ready for the party later tonight. I got into the shower and came out, then wore a blue dress that was up to my knees. I tied my hair into a side braid after combing it. I wore light makeup and for shoes I wore my black flats. Since the seven were going as well, Annabeth was wearing a grey dress with lace fringing on the bottom and owl earrings, Piper was wearing a light green dress with a lightning bolt necklace and earrings, and Hazel was wearing a golden dress with sequins and Topaz earrings. We all walked over to the boys dorm and knocked on the door.

Leo's P.O.V

All of the guys were getting ready for the party, all of us were wearing nice suits. We heard a knock on the door and opened it. There we saw the girls looking stunning. I was gaping at how gorgeous she looked. "Close your mouths you guys, you'll catch flies." Annabeth said. I kissed Calypso on the cheek and she blushed. "You look beautiful." I said.

Please comment and vote and stay tuned for more!! I hope you like this chapter, sorry that I didn't describe much, I just don't always like describing things. - Calypso223