Party

Calypso's P.O.V

I blushed and smiled at Leo when he said I was beautiful. "Thanks," I said. "You look handsome." He blushed and we left with the other couples to the party. When we got there everyone was dressed the same style as we were. We started dancing and pretty soon I got thirsty. I told Leo that I needed to get some punch so I went over to the refreshments table and some guy handed me a drink. "Thanks." I smiled and he said: "No problem.". What I failed to realize was that he had poured alcohol into my cup of punch. I drank it and went back to dancing with Leo.

Leo's P.O.V

When we got to the party we started dancing until Calypso went to the refreshment table for a drink. She came back and we danced more. She kept on going back to the punch table then coming back. "This punch is really good." she said. I laughed. Soon after more dancing, a big crowd separated us and I was pushed into a room. Before I could get out, the door closed and locked. I pounded on it but couldn't get out. I didn't want to use my fire power and burn the place down so I continued to pound on the door.

Calypso's P.O.V

A crowd separated Leo and I. I had a pounding headache. I got picked up by a person who was wearing dark clothing and I was too weak from the drink (Which I now assumed was alcohol) to do anything. I was brought into a room and set down on the bed. The mysterious person was wearing a mask and he closed and locked the door.

Leo's P.O.V

I finally got mad and busted the door down. I asked some people where Calypso was but they didn't know. I checked in rooms until I busted one down because it was locked. What I saw was Calypso kissing a guy. I stormed out of the room and ran back to my dorm. When I was there I lit on fire but careful so I wouldn't set anything on fire.

Calypso's P.O.V

The guy kissed me while Leo walked in. I tried to move but the guy held me in place. Leo ran out and he looked mad. the guy kissing me made the mistake of moving. I kneed him where the sun don't shine and ran towards Leo's dorm, still feeling drowsy from the alcohol. I knocked weakly on Leo's door. When he didn't answer I walked in.

Thanks for reading this chapter and as always please vote and comment! I hope you like this chapter!😊😊😊

- Calypso223