Missing

Leo's P.O.V

I heard someone knock on my door but I didn't say anything. The person walked in and started coughing from

The smoke that was from the fire. I stopped the fire but found out it was Calypso.

Calypso's P.O.V

I walked in and started coughing from the smoke. Leo had set himself on fire but when he saw me cough he extinguished himself. I looked at his eyes. They were filled with sadness. He looked at me back. "I'm sorry, Leo but-" I started but Leo interrupted me. "But nothing Calypso! I saw you kiss that guy!" He snapped. "Leo I-" I started again. "Get out of my room!" He shouted. "Fine!" I stormed out of the room. I started walking back to my dorm when I got hit in the head with something. I fell unconscious.

Leo's P.O.V

After Calypso left I fell asleep, still angry. I woke up to Jason shaking me telling me to wake up. "Dude! Calypso's gone!" He yelled. "Don't worry man, she's probably out kissing her new boyfriend." I said. He became extremely angry at me. "You don't have a clue, do you?" He growled. "What?" I questioned. "Piper told me from when Calypso told her about what happened!" He yelled. "I know already, she kissed that guy!" I shouted. "No she didn't Leo, that guy kissed her and held her down so she couldn't get away." He said glaring at me. "When she came here to explain things to you, you wouldn't let her." He explained. Suddenly guilt washed over me. Then it finally hit me. Calypso was missing, and I was now officially the worst boyfriend ever.

Matt's P.O.V

My plan worked just as I suspected it would.

Sorry for the feels in this chapter! Please vote and comment and I hope you like this chapter! I might update later. What do you guys think happened to Calypso? - Calypso223