Part Sixteen

Part Sixteen ~ Lacey's POV

     Tier and I straightened our clothes and tried to look like we hadn't just been all over each other. As soon as we were presentable enough, we headed down to the throne-room like area. As we opened the doors, I saw the whole room filled with hundreds of people.They all became quiet as they saw us and I blushed slightly. 

     Mutter and Vater came at us, smiling. Mutter sniffed slightly and gave me a sympathetic look. She quickly engulfed me in a hug and whispered in my ear. "I know how uncomfortable it is. Tonight we'll have a girls night!" She squealed excitedly. I smiled at her affectionately. She is like how my mother used to be.

     Vater came up and kissed my forehead. "Princess, you are here today because we wish to introduce you to the pack." He said. I smiled.

       "I would love to meet them." I said. He smiled and turned to the crowd.

      "Silence!" He yelled. They immediately calmed down, looking at him. "Today we gather to welcome your Alpha Princess, Lacey." They all clapped and whistled. They looked at me with love and affection. I smiled shyly and gave a little wave. They seemed to be expecting something so I took a deep breath.

     "Hi everyone. I'm Lacey, Tier's mate, and your Alpha Princess. I hope to become all your friends and that you all accept me." I said. They seemed to soften and admiration filled their eyes. I smiled fondly at them.

     Vater said more things along the lines of respecting me and welcoming me before he announced for everyone to go out to the back yard and eat. Apparently, there was a BBQ for my welcoming. Everyone filed out, Tier and I going out last. As soon as we reached the back yard, some kids came up.

      They all looked around 8 or 9 and just stared at me. They looked at me lovingly before giggling and running off. I smiled at them. Ahh, kids...

      Tier and I walked around and mingled for a while. I really needed to streach my legs.

     "Tier?" I said, getting his attention. "I'm going to go walk around a bit, stretch my legs." I said. He nodded and I walked off.

     I walked around in the garden and took a turn to behind a large statue. I gasped, horrified at what I saw. Several kids, probably 13 or 14 were circling around a little boy. He looked about 6 and was shaking, covered in bruises. I saw one of the older kids slap his cheek, making him whimper. Memories came flooding back. Images of my father abusing me rose up.

     "STOP!" I screamed at the kids. They all froze and turned to me. They must have seen the anger in my eyes, because they looked scared. 

     "How dare you?! He is a child, and you are beating him! Why?!" I screamed again. They trembled with fear.

     I ran over to the boy, shielding his whimpering form. An animal instinct came over me and I felt murderous to whomever were to harm a hair on his head. I looked at the older kids in fiery anger.

     A snarl like noise bursted from my throat. Suddenly, I saw Tier, Mutter, Vater and the rest of the pack coming at us. The snarl came again as they came closer to my pup. I held him close to me and he gripped me for life.

     The pack looked a me, stunned. Tier came closer slowly. I glared at him and a small growl escaped my mouth. His eyes widened.

     I saw one of the bullies try to move away and let out a snarl. He, along with the other tormentors, fell to their knees at the power I thew at them. I heard some gasps but ignored them.

     I rocked the child in my arms, cooing soothingly. He had light blonde hair, glassy blue eyes, fair skin, and dark bruises. 

     "Shhh." I hushed. "It's alright. I'm here now. Hush my baby." I said softly. More gasps followed my last sentence.

     Tier came up to me slowly. He wrapped his arms around me and the child. I calmed in his arms and felt my pup fall asleep. I stood up, my baby cradled in my arms. I silently walked to the house and to Tier's room, placing him in the bed and crawling in next to him. I pulled his small body against mine in a protective way. He was mine. Some odd instinct made came over and I felt as if this boy were my own son.

     I would protect him with my life, he was my pup.

****************

Hey yall! So in this part I put in a slight twist. Confusing? Yes. But It will be explained soon. Hope ya enjoyed!

xoxo,

GiGi <333