Part Fifteen

Part Fifteen ~Tier's POV

-WARNING: Pretty sexual chapter! Reader Discretion is advised (hehe that sounded official)!-

     I took control of Baldur to find my canines digging into my mates perfect neck. I was about to let go, thinking I was hurting her, when the angelic sound of a moan came from her sinful mouth. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her tilting her head back, eyes closed, mouth slightly open. Her breathing was ragged and she moaned again. Her Heat was the highest yet, and I couldn't help bite her harder.

     "T-Tier..." She moaned in pleasure. Oh sweet merciful Spirits, my name being moaned in pleasure by her was the single best sound I've ever heard. She grabbed my neck, pulling me to her and making my canines grow even more, piercing more of her creamy flesh.

     I lost all self control as she arched into me. I bit down more, feeling her blood run in my mouth. I sucked slightly, waiting for her reaction. She moved her hips into mine. "Oh yes!" She gasped. I snarl managed to escape my mouth and she returned it with... a purr? 

     I let go of her neck slowly, and she let out a warm pant in my ear. I looked at my Mark on her neck, and felt rather pleased. My own Mark started throbbing just looking at it. My eyes flicked back to Lacey's face. Her Heat nearly chocked me. Her eyes were dark with lust, her lips pulled into a sexy smile, her scent caressing my nose, her clothes and hair messed up, and my Mark fresh on her sweet throat. Sweet Heavens above, she had my wolf growling.

     'You fool! Bond her already!' He bellowed in my head. 

     'She isn't ready.' I told him, annoyed. He snorted.

     'Her body would have only accepted the Heat is she were ready! Spirits! I had to be stuck with you as a human. Can you not smell how damn ready she is?' He said.

     Was that true? Was she ready? My thoughts were interrupted by the little angel.

     "Tier?" She said in an innocent voice. My heart just about melted. I looked down to see an innocent face, but desire filled eyes.

      "Yes?" My voice came out deeper and my accent was thick. A small wave of lust rolled off her at the sound of it.

     She trailed a hand down the front of my chest. She wrapped the other around my neck and pulled down. Her hot breath wafting around my ear and her lips brushing my neck slightly.

      She licked the top of my neck, her tongue slowly making its way down to her Mark on my neck. She finally reached the it and ran her tongue over it repeatedly. Little did she know that Baldur was clawing the surface of my self control, demanding me to Bond her and sending dirty thoughts to me. Damn, he was pretty... creative.

    'Oh, you ain't seen nothing yet.' He said. Suddenly, my head was filled with a vision of Lacey in a very compermised position. I was shaking voilently and Lacey was not helping.

     She latched that perfect mouth right on over my Mark. She bit into it and I lost it. The pure, raw pleasure running through me ripped apart almost all of my self control.

     I bit into the Mark I made on her neck and pushed her against the wall. Her legs appeared around my waist and her nails scratching my back. I pressed my now throbbing lower half against hers and grabbed her thighs. She moaned into my neck. This only encouraged me more as I ground hard against her. One of her hands want up my shirt and she raked her hand down my abs, causing me to shutter. Her hand stopped at the top of my jeans and I growled into her neck. Hesitantly, her little hand inched lower down the front of my thigh. Then, it inched back up to my upper thigh, coming dangerously close to my throbbing...er, you get the point. ((A/N; sorry, but I just couldn't type that. At least not yet.)) She rubbed in small circles, the heat of her hand passing through my jeans. I took my mouth from her neck and trailed my lips down her chest. My tongue slipped in the valley of her perfect breasts. I nibbled the inside of her breast, causing her to quietly moan into my neck. 

     She detached from my neck and moved her mouth lower as well. She unbuttoned my dark shirt and started licking my pecs. My breathing was short pants by now and my wolf was now snarling and growling and howling in pleasure. To be truthful, I was just about the same. My angel slipped out of my arms and we sank to the floor. She slowly licked down my abs, nipping slightly. She stopped as she reached the top of my jeans. Slowly, she slipped her tongue in the top of them. Not enough to reach... certain territory, but enough to feel the top of my boxers. I pulled away from her slightly.

     She looked at me, hurt. It broke my heart. "Lacey, if you don't stop, I will loose it and take you right here on the floor." I said, my voice deeper than ever and my accent making my words slur a little.

     "I don't see the problem." She said. Her voice was incredibly husky and low. I shivered slightly at it and finally realized what she had said.

     I swallowed. "Angel, I want our first time to be perfect. I want you so damn badly, but I want to cherish you. When I make love to you for the fist time, it will be special." I told her honestly. She looked slightly disappointed, but gave me a small smile.

     "Ok." She said. "But please, please, PLEASE hurry up with that. The only thing that has been on my mind has been locking the door, stripping down, and having you all night. I need you soon Tier. I  need you." She said. Her words caused Baldur to snarl in want but I pushed him down.

     A knock at the door made us both jump. I picked myself and Lacey up and I went to get the door. Lacey sat on the bed as I opened it. Dimitri stood at the door and his eyes widened as he took me in. My hair was probably messed up, my lips swollen, and my eyes slightly clouded with lust. I licked my lips, noticing a little of Lacey's blood on them. My shirt was unbottoned and wrinkled. 

     Dimitri gave me a smirk, knowing what we had been doing. I gave him a glare. "What do you want Dimitri?" I asked, slightly annoyed with that damn smirk. 

     "Your parents have summoned you and your mate." He said, stll slightly smirking.

     I sighed. "Fine. We'll be down in a minute." I told him, then I shut the door in his face.

*************

Don't hate me please! I was away on a school trip for 3 days and got back Friday night. I was soooo tired on Saturday and had to unpack, so I didn't get much writing time. 

I will be ulpoading multiple times each weekend and possibly once or twice during the week, depending on my homework. This Part in the story was pretty long, and I enjoyed writing it, though I blushed on several occasions.

 Please comment or message me personally if you have any critiques or advice. I love to hear anything you can give me. I hope you enjoyed the hotness factor in this Part. I was happy he finally Marked her!

Ok, lastly, I hope some of you could maybe check out 'Princess of the Elves' and some of my poetry. It would mean the world to me. Love all of yall!

xoxo,

GiGi <333