Part Twenty

Part Twenty ~ Lacey's POV

     I woke up to lips on my neck. Sparks told me who it was and I smiled to myself. The lips moved to the Mark on my neck, making a familiar voice erupt in my mind.

     'MATE!' She screamed . I rolled my eyes and turned to meet Tier. I saw his eyes first, tired but shining happily. Suddenly, last night came flooding back to me. Oh fuck... 

      I blushed down to my toes and Senta was purring. Tier looked at my blush, slowly smirking. I hid my face in his chest silently and he laughed.

      "There's no reason to be embarrassed." He said. I peeked up at him. I groaned at the cocky smile on his lips.

     "Yes there is!" I said. He gave a small chuckle and I pouted. "Lacey, a she-wolf in Heat wanting to be with her Mate is a beautiful thing. You shouldn't be embarrassed." He said.

     I sighed thinking about it. But just like the Devil, if you talk about Heat it will appear. Fire burned between my legs much hotter than before. In fact, if I didn't know any better, I would say I was getting burned!

     Tier sniffed the air and groaned. "Damn, this isn't going to be easy." He said in a strained voice. Senta stole control of me.

     She leaned our body so our lips brushed his ear. "Who said I want you to go easy on me?" She purred in his ear. His eyes snapped open and he looked at me in lust. I fought for control and eventually gained it back. When I did, a blush danced its way onto my face.

      "Sorry!" I squeaked out. His eyes flashed amber and in an instant, I was pinned beneath him. His eyes were a fierce gold and I could feel Senta clawing at my surface. He slammed his hot mouth against mine and kissed me. I kissed him back and he nipped my lip, demanding entrance. I granted it to him and he purred. His tongue invaded my mouth and I submitted to him. He explored my mouth thoroughly, and as he was about to slip it back in his mouth I started to suck on it. He froze for a millisecond and I sucked his tongue harder. He moaned and shoved it back in my mouth. We were having a very nice make out session before we were inturrupted.

      "Tier! Lacey! Time to wake up you- AHH!" Spur walked in. We broke from our kiss and looked at her. Her face was one of pure horror.

      "Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. EW!!! Did NOT need to see my brother eating his mate!" She cried.

      Tier looked at her, annoyed. "Well then maybe you shoudn't just walk in!" He said. She rolled her eyes.

     She gave me a look. "We will talk later. But right now breakfast is ready." Then she skipped out.

     Tier and I got decent and went down for breakfast.

******************************

Hey yall! Sorry it's so short, but I'll upload soon!

Please comment!

xoxo,

GiGi <333